Some help on beating Priests (yup, i'm new.)

So, i know priest's are fairly weak when you have a decent amount of cards and all that, but thing is, my cards are still somewhat limited, so i want a bit of advice on how to beat them, given that i lose fairly often to them

i usually play paladin, given that i were lucky enougth to get a tirion from a pack a little while back, and i do have my equality consentration combo, but it's not enougth, most of the time. So i need a little bit of advice on how to beat them, as i am actually having more trouble against them than vs hunters, who seem to be the most QQ'd about class ohterwise.
Reply Quote
Tirion is a terrifyingy good first step towards defeating a priest.

The other is using creatures with a power of 4. We have no real way of getting rid of them. Also try to buff your creatures to exactly that level.
Reply Quote
Put 2 yeties and 2 azure drakes into your deck, Aldor is usefull, Wild pyromancer and consecration comboes with equality for board clear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]