Ancient Watcher

Why did I craft two of these? Help me understand the value they provide because I'm struggling to see it.
Edited by Prożak on 5/6/2014 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
One of the most awesomest cards in the game.

If you put a taunt on a watcher, enemy has to remove it, because he can't hit your face or other minions with it in the way. He can't just silence it because then you'll get a yeti instead.
Cards that allow you to utilize watchers are common and are staple in most control decks anyway: sunfury, argus and silence.
Reply Quote
What made you craft them if you didn't know why you were crafting them?
Reply Quote
Very scary card to deal with. I'm always afraid of opp silencing them and giving me a surprising 4 dmg.
Reply Quote
Ok ok, it's growing on me. Silenced my own in late game for the win. Took opponent by surprise. I didn't realize the silence element initially.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 04:29 AMPosted by ifog
Very scary card to deal with. I'm always afraid of opp silencing them and giving me a surprising 4 dmg.

Are you one of those people that attack them even if I have not yet placed a taunt on it? :>
Edited by Darkrage on 5/7/2014 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 10:11 AMPosted by Darkrage

Are you one of those people that attack them even if I have not yet placed a taunt on it? :>

I love those people. Warlocks seem to do it a lot.
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 08:54 PMPosted by Flame

I love those people. Warlocks seem to do it a lot.

Zoo people attack the watchers of my hand lock all the time even if they have no taunt yet, I guess they are afraid of the shadowflame, but hey saves me the trouble of giving them taunt in the first place.
Reply Quote
sometimes the trade for an early creature removal is better with minions than spells to simply get that watcher off the board.

id rather the sunfury/argus go on something else anyway.

there is strategy to everything, you cannot assume what your opponent is thinking.
Reply Quote

I most definitely am, might as well trade on my terms.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]