Priest with Polymorph?!

I just met a priest with Polymorph, is this legit or what?
Reply Quote
Priests can steal cards from your hand (with Mind Vision) and from your deck (with Thought Steal). He did one or the other to get Polymorph.
Reply Quote
priests can have all the cards in the game.
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 01:06 AMPosted by Jordan
Priests can steal cards from your hand (with Mind Vision) and from your deck (with Thought Steal). He did one or the other to get Polymorph.

Just to clarify, it's not actually "stealing", but rather "copying". The cards don't vanish from your deck when they use thoughtsteal, it just gives them copies of whatever gets picked.

I'm sure you already know this, but I want to make it clear to newer players that priests don't actually just take your cards from you and leave you with nothing. :P
Reply Quote
05/11/2014 11:04 AMPosted by Havoc
05/11/2014 01:06 AMPosted by Jordan

Just to clarify, it's not actually "stealing", but rather "copying". The cards don't vanish from your deck when they use thoughtsteal, it just gives them copies of whatever gets picked.

I'm sure you already know this, but I want to make it clear to newer players that priests don't actually just take your cards from you and leave you with nothing. :P

Inb4 priest buff.
Reply Quote
Also they laugh at you when they do it. I KNOW they do.
Reply Quote
Yeah, battle with priest can get funny sometimes. I remember one time where the priest copied pyro and blasted me to oblivion. Getting destroyed by your own spell, now there's something you won't forget easily.
Reply Quote
Shadow priest is the only fun way to play the class IMO. Healing draws games out to exhaustion!
Reply Quote
Worst priest time was when they mindgamed baron (I was testing him out) on turn four and slaughtered me because I didn't draw any control to deal with him in time.

Fun times...
Reply Quote
I played a game vs. a Priest that I had lethal on.

He had no cards in hand, and no minions.

He top-decked a Thoughtsteal.

He got Ice Block and Pyroblast.

Killed me the next turn with my own pyro.

Sad times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]