Nobody told me Priest was so much fun!

With every new season I choose a new class to play and this season I chose Priest. I just started playing ranked seriously today and I'm having the time of my life! Priest vs Priest is such a weird match-up and it's hilarious to use the opponents cards against them. I'm talking about summoning Ysera, to see my opponent summon Ysera himself which I then Mind Control to have two Yseras!

Or when I used faceless manipulator on my opponent's Tirion and then Mind Control his Tirion the next turn. The best feeling in the world! I don't even mind the rush decks because I'm having loads of fun using Thoughtsteal.

Here's the deck I'm using:
http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=44153/gimme-dat!
Edited by Ancor3 on 5/4/2014 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You might want to put one or two wild pyromancers in that deck. Combo-wombos are real.
Also, shadow madness, on top of being extremely fun card, is also a good removal against any deck, and especially aggro.
Reply Quote
Shadow-madness:

It would be a shame if someone were to steal your deathrattles!
Reply Quote
05/04/2014 01:10 PMPosted by Jushiro
Shadow-madness:

It would be a shame if someone were to steal your deathrattles!

A harvest golem? a shame its mad and needs to be put down. I keep this smaller one as a reward.
Edited by Darkrage on 5/4/2014 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Finally some players after my own heart :) A pleasure to meet you, my fellow mad priests.
Reply Quote
You got just 2 cards left in your deck? Let me see what they are *thoughtsteal*.

A deathwing?! Thats dangerous, I better keep it somewhere safe.

Priest are fun and mindgames is my favorite despite the fact it sucks in ladder :(
Edited by Darkrage on 5/4/2014 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love my priest also!
Reply Quote
To hell with ladder, I say. Arr.
Reply Quote
05/04/2014 02:21 PMPosted by heretikeen
To hell with ladder, I say. Arr.

A pirate deck with priest? =/

Murlock, maybe if you got enough heal cards and early removal... brb (not really) giving it a try.
Edited by Darkrage on 5/4/2014 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
the OP's deck is almost the exact same deck I run with.

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=44258/beneviolent-priest-deck
Reply Quote
05/04/2014 06:38 PMPosted by beneviolence
the OP's deck is almost the exact same deck I run with.

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=44258/beneviolent-priest-deck
Most good priest decks are almost exactly same, the most common variation I've found is having or not having watcher kit.

My main decks is also 85% same.
Reply Quote
I dont get why so many run sunfuries without watchers. Switch them out with 2 oozes for weapon removal. Surely 2x tazdingo + 1 sunwalker is enough taunt?
Edited by Vaine on 5/6/2014 2:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
not really enough room for silence in this deck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]