The ideal cards to trigger combos

Still having fun with Rogue. Playing with a steady steam of lower-end minions (I am genuinely at a loss to explain how the little guys manage the hero damage they do so consistently) and generally taking advantage of the combo mechanic.

However, I find myself sitting on combos way too often for my taste and comfort. Even some of my regulars (Backstab, for example) are a so situational that they gum up the works, more so.

What do you folks find are the most effective cards to play as a means of triggering a combo?
My Elven Archers and Shivs can only do so much. :P
Edited by MagicItAway on 5/15/2014 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Early came ur main combo triggers are backstab and deadly poison. If you are desperate you can use coin to trigger SI:7 on turn 2 but ideally u wanna save coin for gadgetzan to draw 1 extra card off it. Some times in certain situations you should just play Si:7 naked on turn 3 to have some sort of board presence. After turn 4 shiv can be a decent combo trigger, and prep is a good combo trigger if you already have gadgetzan out.
Reply Quote
This depends on what style of rogue deck your playing. If your playing miracle rogue its usually best to let cards build up in your hand depending on the situation. If there is no pressure on you then since your a combo deck there is no reason to apply a ton of pressure. Youll win more games playing off of what your opponent does and holding onto your combo cards. All it takes is one misplay on your opponents part for a 26 damage Miracle to happen :D
Reply Quote
Good advice, thank you both.
Reply Quote
captain's parrot - best combo activator
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]