Naxx: New Rogue card Worst than Kidnapper

It's a 5/5 for 4, the death rattle is supposed to be a drawback....but you can turn it into an advantage.

If you can't see why it's good, then you can't see.
Reply Quote
I'm a newer player (joined in April), but I don't understand why is this a bad card?

Wherever I go, people tell me that the Yeti is one of the best price/value cards... the Ambusher has the same mana cost, and has an extra damage point with the same HP as the Yeti... plus an effect that can be used to gain advantage.

Problem? o.O
Reply Quote
It is a good card just more situational than yeti and vulnerable to priest removal.
Edited by Cecton on 5/19/2014 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I made a whole deck based on the idea of putting cards back into my and my opponents hand.
Reply Quote
But that wouldn't include Anub'ar Ambusher.

I think you're talking about Vanish and Mukla... Coldlight Oracles....

Sure you can bounce the Oracle or Mukla with Anub'ar but isn't it easier to do with Shadowstep?
Reply Quote
This card SUCKS! I want a zero or one cast spell or if it has to be a creature make it kill, silence sap enemy.... As far as I can see it's just a hopeless liability. How about a rogue counter spell or secret silence/ kick. Very very poor card. Here is a link to decent rogue decks not one of them contains it ! Why is that? I don't care if this is a necro, It needs to be said ! what a crappy card! http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/rogue-decks. Prove me wrong internet prove me wrong! Note to blizzard. ... Kidnapper should take a minion and put it into the rogues hand. This card needs something to be viable, Maybe combo charge or if your feeling evil combo taunt (taunt dies so fast and gives false sense of security)
Edited by Decap on 10/30/2014 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Holy necro batman! This thread is 5 months old.
Reply Quote
10/29/2014 04:27 PMPosted by Decap
This card SUCKS! I want a zero or one cast spell or if it has to be a creature make it kill, silence sap enemy.... As far as I can see it's just a hopeless liability. How about a rogue counter spell or secret silence/ kick. Very very poor card. Here is a link to decent rogue decks not one of them contains it ! Why is that? I don't care if this is a necro, It needs to be said ! what a crappy card! http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/rogue-decks. Prove me wrong internet prove me wrong! Note to blizzard. ... Kidnapper should take a minion and put it into the rogues hand. This card needs something to be viable, Maybe combo charge or if your feeling evil combo taunt (taunt dies so fast and gives false sense of security)

It's one of the top Rogue arena picks, and is one of the only class-specific big minions. Just because it doesn't fit Miracle Rogue doesn't make it bad,
Reply Quote
10/29/2014 04:27 PMPosted by Decap
is card SUCKS! I want a zero or one cast spell or if it has to be a creature make it kill, silence sap enemy.... As far as I can see it's just a hopeless liability. How about a rogue counter spell or secret silence/ kick. Very very poor card. Here is a link to decent rogue decks not one of them contains it ! Why is that? I don't care if this is a necro, It needs to be said ! what a crappy card! http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/rogue-decks. Prove me wrong internet prove me wrong! Note to blizzard. ... Kidnapper should take a minion and put it into the rogues hand. This card needs something to be viable, Maybe combo charge or if your feeling evil combo taunt (taunt dies so fast and gives false sense of security)

It's one of the top Rogue arena picks, and is one of the only class-specific big minions. Just because it doesn't fit Miracle Rogue doesn't make it bad,

It doesn't fit any constructef Rogue decks. It
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]