Miracle rogue deck?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it could be possible to build a miracle rogue but without Leeroy, Bloodmage and Edwin. I don't have them and I want to build it to have some fun (although shadow stepping leeroy looks pretty cool), maybe put Arcane Golems and Questing instead? Or Mana addicts? I don't really want to reach legendary, a rank 10 would be pretty awesome to. But maybe this way is good to I don't know. Thanks I'll be really grateful if someone could help me
Reply Quote
You can always go with the Malygos version of Miracle Rogue, but than you'd need Malygos, and Thalnos is pretty good in that deck too though you can make do without him. Honestly Leeroy is a staple in Miracle Rogues that you can't really do it without him, VanCleef is not absolutely necessary so you can skip him, as is Thalnos though he's very useful if you do have him. Arcane Golem vs Leeroy means having 6 less damage on your combo since the 2 Shadowsteps give you 3 attacks from your finisher, for Leeroy it's 6x3=18, for Arcane Golem it's 4x3=12, these 6 points of damage, in an already very tight for damage deck, make a huge difference. Questing and Mana Addict can replace VanCleef or even supplement it, but neither are truly necessary for Miracle Rogue to begin with, so it's flexible.
Reply Quote
So I really do need leeroy :(
Reply Quote
if u are insterested in i got lvl 10 rank using the Trump's Standard Bloodlust Shaman deck ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]