Random Straw Poll: Which Minion

If you had to take one of these minions for your Control Paladin deck, which would you take? Assume you have no other minions in the deck to begin with, what is the most effective at it's root.

A.) Sunwalker ---------------- Taunt + Divine Shield; 6/4/5
B.) Argent Commander ---- Charge + Divine Shield; 6/4/2
C.) Guardian of Kings ------ Restore 6hp to Hero; 7/5/6

I'm just curious, as all three seem to be viable choices. I know that each minion's inclusion into a deck is strictly situational, however I'd like to know which of the three you like the best.

For me, I like the Guardian of Kings the best, simply because his voice/ sounds are sickeningly cool. But for practical purposes I like the Sunwalker. So, what do you think?
Reply Quote
If could pick only one i say Sunwalker
Simply becouse it can be good in so many situations, its even hard imagine this card as useless if you have it on hand.
Reply Quote
I only run Guardian of Kings out of those at the moment. Healing seems to be just so important in the current meta.

Sunwalker is a good card, but a little slow - that is no immediate effect. Argent Commander is also a good card, but a solid body and 6 health just seems to win more games than 4 damage to the face.

I don't have space for them on top of Guardian of Kings because I love Avenging Wrath at the 6-cost slot, due to its ability to clear a whole board of aggro minions, and synergy with Equality against tougher things.
Reply Quote
If we talk in terms of usefulness in a deck, I find that the Sunwalker has been more useful than either of these cards for a very basic reason; to bait out silence. I always try my best to bait two silences, or at the very least one, from my opponent so I can feel safe in playing Tirion. And more often than not, the Sunwalker is a silence magnet.
Reply Quote
I think the sunwalker is most effective against all the possible decks you can be up against.
But why not all 3? ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]