Just got triple leeroyed

Leeroy -> Shadow Step -> Leeroy -> Shadow Step -> Leeroy

God damnit Leeroy..
Reply Quote
Haha, that's awesome! Just a shame there was no Cold Blood in there, at the end, for good measure!
Reply Quote
Best finisher in the game, and it's essentially how you win 90% of your games as a miracle deck.
Reply Quote
Soon some nerd will come up with mana wraith play on turn 9 and all of these combo will simply die.
Reply Quote
oh !@#$! how will we ever get rid of it >_<
Reply Quote
I love it when I can finish off an opponent like that!
Reply Quote
It was pretty cool, I couldn't get mad. Makes me want to build a miracle deck, but I don't have a leeroy.
Reply Quote
05/04/2014 01:25 AMPosted by Polite
Soon some nerd will come up with mana wraith play on turn 9 and all of these combo will simply die.
It'll have to be Mana Wraith + Conceal/Master of Disguise.

A miracle rogue will just backstab it, and draw a card for the privilege.
Reply Quote
It's probably the lamest combo in the whole game. Miracle is cheesy to begin with but lee roy + 451124 shadowsteps just takes cheese to a whole new level. :/
Reply Quote
The top 5 Legends from this past season were all Miracle.
Reply Quote
05/05/2014 05:38 PMPosted by Marchenoir
It's probably the lamest combo in the whole game. Miracle is cheesy to begin with but lee roy + 451124 shadowsteps just takes cheese to a whole new level. :/

How is that "cheesy"? If people are going to leave their heroes unprotected, i.e., without a Taunt minion, why shouldn't I go in for the kill?
Reply Quote
05/03/2014 11:37 PMPosted by PHxLoki
Best finisher in the game

do you call this a finisher?
at turn 9, a miracle rogue has drawn his entire deck and the only remaining cards are leeroy, 2x shadowstep and 2x coldblood for 26 damage.

if the rogue has a weapon equiped at that time, then its OTK.

its just b*ll!@#$
Reply Quote
05/07/2014 05:45 AMPosted by Glennn
05/03/2014 11:37 PMPosted by PHxLoki
Best finisher in the game

do you call this a finisher?
at turn 9, a miracle rogue has drawn his entire deck and the only remaining cards are leeroy, 2x shadowstep and 2x coldblood for 26 damage.

if the rogue has a weapon equiped at that time, then its OTK.

its just b*ll!@#$

If you let the Miracle Rogue draw his entire deck by turn 9 than you've done something wrong. Sure, Auctioneer can draw a lot of cards, but there are only so many spells he can play on a single turn, especially if he happens to draw parts of his combo which he doesn't want to use prematurely. So in essence you're letting the Auctioneer live for more than a single non concealed turn and you're doing nothing to the Miracle Rogue until turn 9 when he can finally go off and kill you. Even control decks like Handlock can win long before turn 9 against a passive deck like Miracle Rogue, so there's no excuse for doing nothing.
Reply Quote
I seem to have met an abundance of Miracle Rogues today - they're all coming out of the closet, reading to take over from Huntards. ;-)
Reply Quote
miracle suckz
Reply Quote
I myself against miracle rogue.

Leroy -> Shadowstep -> Leroy -> Shadowstep -> Leroy -> Cold Blood -> Cold blood.

26 dmg, I had 25 health, and thought I was safe O_O
Reply Quote
So does the people with 28 health getting one shotted by double Blessed Champion on Ravenholdt Assassin :)
Reply Quote
Still weak against ramp druids, can't get through the taunt wall.

Still weak against control warrior, can't stop them from building armor.

Rush is still tough.

As a miracle rogue, screw murlocs.
Reply Quote
05/06/2014 02:35 PMPosted by NoxUmbra
05/05/2014 05:38 PMPosted by Marchenoir

How is that "cheesy"? If people are going to leave their heroes unprotected, i.e., without a Taunt minion, why shouldn't I go in for the kill?

Because a lot of taunt cards are worthless and only make for a slow death? Many decks also don't run more than 2-4 taunts at the most. The problem with Leeroy is that a rogue can have ZERO board presence and out of nowhere take well over half a person's life with a single easy combo. Granted rogues are more about minion removal and direct attacks, but one should at least have SOME kind of board presence to pull off something like that. A player should not be able to come back and win from being totally dominated even with a massive stroke of luck.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 09:47 PMPosted by FreshTofu
05/06/2014 02:35 PMPosted by NoxUmbra

Because a lot of taunt cards are worthless and only make for a slow death? Many decks also don't run more than 2-4 taunts at the most. The problem with Leeroy is that a rogue can have ZERO board presence and out of nowhere take well over half a person's life with a single easy combo. Granted rogues are more about minion removal and direct attacks, but one should at least have SOME kind of board presence to pull off something like that. A player should not be able to come back and win from being totally dominated even with a massive stroke of luck.

I really do understand people's frustration with Leeroy Jenkins. You could have complete board control, even an overwhelming presence of 4-5 minions while the Miracle Rogue has none, and then, out of nowhere, you get hit with 16-26 damage, and you're dead...

And this is why I love to play a Miracle Rogue: not because I think it's OP, or easy to play, or because people think it's an exploitable cheat. I play one because it's like a puzzle to me. I love the anticipation of trying to "solve" the correct order of decisions, to clear a path, and rise up and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. (Sorry to be a little overdramatic).
Edited by NoxUmbra on 5/9/2014 6:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]