This is a fun new trend...

Been seeing an increasing number of fellow Rogues, but it's easy enough to tell they're only playing it because of seeing recent streams. Or they just don't want to play any golden class basics. Seems like a bunch of Miracle Rogue plays on the bandwagon.
Edited by VivianK on 5/2/2014 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What motivation to play a class should a person get before they decide to play a class?
Reply Quote
Miracle rogue is the new cancer cuz people just copy it from streamers and faceroll, as soon as u reach 10 mana with auctioneer its GAME OVER for the enemy, SAP taunt Skillroy Jenkins CB TROLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
yes Gohanitos, that is entierly correct. It seems you know what you are talking about.
Reply Quote
My Rogue is only level 33 =(. I havnt even gotten my first useful gold class specific card (If only sinister strike could go at either minions or player). But I also prefer the tempo version over the Miracle/Malygod versions..
Edited by sp0ons on 5/3/2014 4:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My rogue friends.(The ones before it started becoming a trend) this is the beginning of the end. With everyone copying the streamers people will be running the decks that counter rogue, whether you're miracle like me or tempo.

You heard it here first, rogue will soon be hard countered by most decks on ladder.
Reply Quote
Well, I play Tempo, but am working on Malygod to much lesser success. If things to shift that badly, it won't be hard to switch to something else for a while.

05/03/2014 04:43 AMPosted by sp0ons
My Rogue is only level 33 =(. I havnt even gotten my first useful gold class specific card (If only sinister strike could go at either minions or player). But I also prefer the tempo version over the Miracle/Malygod versions..

I'm likely going to hit 44 today for my second golden Deadly Poison. I also much prefer Tempo. People I've been seeing don't even have the first golden basic.
Edited by VivianK on 5/3/2014 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
to many ***** streamers arround who just follow the hype after realisign how strong malygos miracle is.. seriously this deck is played since weeks .. then one streamer realise how strong it is streamer other streamer jump on the bandwagon and destroy it... no respect for that ***** same as huntards
Edited by EnabHtrad on 5/3/2014 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]