E.T.C.

im just asking if there is a way for rogues to play E.T.C.? I want to craft him because why not?

and also, I just cant leave you sexy leathered creatures :)
Reply Quote
Well, ETC is one of the few 5 drops that has good stats for it's cost and your card count stays the same when you play him, but he does not to anything that Azure Drake, Gadgetzan or Spiteful Smith can't do. He is also unreliable.

I'd craft the "popular" legendaries first.
Reply Quote
He would be a lot more useful is he didnt give your enemy one of the special cards to
Reply Quote
there is a way to play him in rogue for sure but there is always better options.
Reply Quote
Frostwolf Warlord(donno if it's the correct name) Is a good 5 drop otherwise if you play minions.
Edited by Bibiki on 5/7/2014 4:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
He's more of a fun card than a serious card, but I guess it can work decently well in the new Miracle Malygos type decks, since your power cord becomes 9 damage rather than 4 and you aren't giving your opponent good targets to use their power cord on other than your face. Still it's not an ideal card and isn't really meant to use competitively.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]