Should I disenchant Illidan for Cabal Spriest

I copied a budget priest deck that got to legendary rank. The only cards I don't have are Cabal Shadow Priest x2. I'm running thoughsteal and Illidan instead and I'm not having much success. I don't have much ranked experience, so I don't know if my trouble is coming from being inexperienced or if the deck just won't work without the shadowpriests. I've played a few games tonight and it seems like every single player just drops 10 legendary cards in a row and my cards just can't keep up.
Reply Quote
Illidan is worthless so you should DE it. That said Cabal isn't going to boost you any ranks by itself. It's a situational card that I'm leery running 2 of. If you don't have cabal try kodo in its place.

-- edit --
if you keep running into multiple legendaries run x2 Mind Control. Holy Fire is also more important than cabal imo.
Edited by Sutekh on 5/1/2014 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Don't DE Illidan. Try to make him work, it is quite possible. (turn 7 Illidan+PW:S results in a 7/7+2/1 which is a HUGE deal for anyone, apart from Shamans)
If u can keep Illidan alive for 1 turn u will be the one with board control.

Cabal is a highly situational card. In best case scenario it will get u a Yeti (her body)+Tundra Rhino/Animal companion/Harvest Golem for 6 mana. Which is not THAT big of a deal. (considering the fact she was a dead card for quite a few turns).

Doing Legend with a Priest is VERY hard so I highly doubt that it is the deck that carried that guy to Legend but only his incredible individual skill (and quite a bit of luck cuz u need combos).
Reply Quote
05/02/2014 12:22 AMPosted by alife
Cabal is a highly situational card. In best case scenario it will get u a Yeti (her body)+Tundra Rhino/Animal companion/Harvest Golem for 6 mana. Which is not THAT big of a deal. (considering the fact she was a dead card for quite a few turns).

Cabal is AMAZING. yes by itself it can be situational, but when you combo it with other cards, lets say crazed alchemist it gets realy strong. 2 days ago i dealt 3 damage to my opponents cairne, used a crazed alchemist on it and then stole it with my cabal. next turn he coppies my 2/4 cairne and i topdeck my 2nd cabal. cabal is the card that makes priest shine lategame if you combo it well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]