hypothetically, miracle rogue gets nerfed

is rogue even viable at higher levels of play? i feel that the only thing left would be tempo, but even then, it is not as consistent to miracle.
Reply Quote
why shouldn't it be viable? right now it is so easy to win with that 70% of players I see at rank 2 are rogues. More than a slight nerf is needed
Edited by Nagash on 5/17/2014 1:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yes. because if miracle gets nerfed on the logic that hunter got nerfed, the next step is warlock. then probably druid and mage. then people will cry about paladins and warriors, finally priests, and we are all sitting around playing 50 minute games cus everything is nerfed so badly the end game takes forever to play out
Reply Quote
05/17/2014 01:28 AMPosted by Sorreah
yes. because if miracle gets nerfed on the logic that hunter got nerfed, the next step is warlock. then probably druid and mage. then people will cry about paladins and warriors, finally priests, and we are all sitting around playing 50 minute games cus everything is nerfed so badly the end game takes forever to play out

Exactly. A couple months ago it was Control Warriors. Then it was Druids. Then Mid-Range Hunter. Then Zoolocks and Handlocks. Now it's Miracle Rogue. All I see on the forums is this.

http://i.imgur.com/AluK8zG.png

People need to start doing this.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/196539971211321246/
Reply Quote
You guys forgot Shaman.
Reply Quote
Rogue cards are weak as heck yet people complain about the class.
Reply Quote
they are not that weak actually, deadly poison, backstab and SI7 are still top cards compared to any class but we lack heavy hitters and lose to much cards when late game comes, that is why we need to play with leeroy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]