Suggestion: Fire unfreeze Minions

Here's a suggestion: I think it could be interesting if Firebolt, Fireball, Flamestrike, Pyroblast and Lava Eruption (maybe Soulfire and Shadowflame, depending on how "physical" you consider that kind of fire) would unfreeze minions. If that makes freeze to weak, buff freeze slightly.

Just an idea, because logic and, as said, possibly interesting.

Discuss away. :D
Reply Quote
That would be fun... but a bit silly too.

i don't think that would make freeze that much weaker, since besides mages themselves, there isn't much Freeze or Firespells. SO that would only really matters in Mages vs mages match-up. (would make this really fun with mages pinging their own minions to remove freeze).... and I'm pretty sure using lava burst/soulfire to remove the freeze would be a terrible idea

For everything else... well mages would just usualy end up freezing the board at the end of their turn instead. They'll have to be careful when playing freeze cards, but that's about it.

That's a bit gimmicky, so I don't really care either way.
Reply Quote
The ability is too limited. Given a choice, people will go with silence because it not only removes freeze but it also negates a tonne of other abilities across multiple class buffs and minion abilities.
Edited by Auro on 5/18/2014 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/18/2014 06:07 AMPosted by Varg
Here's a suggestion: I think it could be interesting if Firebolt, Fireball, Flamestrike, Pyroblast and Lava Eruption (maybe Soulfire and Shadowflame, depending on how "physical" you consider that kind of fire) would unfreeze minions. If that makes freeze to weak, buff freeze slightly.

No because then you wouldn't be able to use freeze then fireball. It would take away combos for the mage.
Reply Quote
05/18/2014 11:00 AMPosted by davelanger
05/18/2014 06:07 AMPosted by Varg

No because then you wouldn't be able to use freeze then fireball. It would take away combos for the mage.

You could just fireball and then freeze...
Reply Quote
05/18/2014 08:19 PMPosted by Zebulin
05/18/2014 11:00 AMPosted by davelanger

You could just fireball and then freeze...

Not if you have a GA down and your card draw is fireball after you froze something.

Its a terrible idea, and it doesn't make any sense. If you want to unfreeze something you just silence the frozen minion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]