Shockadin 1st Legend S3 confirmed.

From the guide:

"WELL MET!

I have really enjoyed aggro paladin since the early days of beta, the archetype always fascineted me, and playing as Shockadin in WoW was my true inspiration for naming this deck. There have been plenty of aggro paladin decks since back in the day, but I believe mine is unique, mostly because nobody likes the Worgen or Hammer of Wrath. I run a total of 13 spells and 15 minions in this deck.

I hit Legend on May 16th, from rank 17, so I decided to share this amazing, underrated aggro deck with all of you. I dare you to prove that Shockadin is not fun to play with!"

guide:
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/54902-shockadin-33-legends-new-video-leeroy-not-needed

videos:
Lumin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4odZ-IATVY
SotsiHS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9rG-89UH4s
Kripp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmpebEYgNA
Force: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJxlApt79Hg
Force: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWr5Z9song

last update: Budged Shockadin (LEGEND) without Leeroy confirmed
Edited by Holyrock on 6/10/2014 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's quite fun deck. I made one. Haven't really played it that far yet. Also I lack one Arcane Golem so I replaced it with Blood Knight. Since there is 2 argent squires in deck and divine shields are very common in other decks.

It seems more fun than zoo. There is also weapon and equality to deal with other threats.

I try and see if I can get it to legend. My own druid deck got me rank 2 and that's the highest I have climbed so far. I might get control deck to legend, but I only play few games a day and I usually run out of time before I get legend rank. Gotta try with aggro since it's faster to play.
Reply Quote
It's a nice deck, I've noticed I never seem to have "bad draws" with it since I can play just about anything at any time which is nice. It's great to have a decent Paladin deck out there.

I prefer playing something a bit more midrange-y but I just enjoy being able to play Paladin again~
Reply Quote
I've been playing with this deck, and for more fun have inserted Loremaster Cho in there. Its great because while you are busy hitting him in the face, the opponent is hesitating casting spells because it will give you spells.
Reply Quote
I've Been seeing this exact deck all over rank 10 in NA. Paladins make a comeback?
Reply Quote
Rank 7 and climbing with this deck! Just faced the same poor druid twice in a row and two zoo locks in a row. I'm really surprised how effective this deck is. Rogues seem to be the only ones who stand a chance.
Edited by Cecton on 5/23/2014 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rank 3 currently. My problem with this deck is that I have only played control before, it's hard to ignore opponent minions and rush to face. I still make trades sometimes, mainly if I play vs AoE class. I don't want to leave that Azure Drake on board if opponent Paladin Consecrates all my 2/1 minions.

Anyways I recommend Blood Knight to deck. It's great vs zoo and you can even buff it with your own Argent Squires.

Description says Shaman is tough opponent, but I really haven't had any problem against them. I try not to rush everything when playing against shaman, you just have to play around Lightning Storm a bit and save Consecration for Wolves.

I might even replace one Divine Favor at some point. There are times when 2 of them sit in my hand, because opponent doesn't have cards either. It's only good vs Miracle and Handlock really. Occasionally vs other classes.
Reply Quote
05/23/2014 07:22 PMPosted by Cecton
I've Been seeing this exact deck all over rank 10 in NA. Paladins make a comeback?

It's not Paladins, it's just another rush deck, and rush deck is already meta so it's not a comeback. It has nothing to do with Paladin, it's the concept of rush, but this rush deck is on a new class so it's harder to deal with than zoolock because of inexperience in the community. !@#$ boring, but if legend is important to you it's probably better to go this than filling in another zoolock, to distract
Edited by aiDen on 5/24/2014 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Most rush decks are going to do well in this game with the hard cap of 30 health for every hero.
Reply Quote
05/23/2014 07:22 PMPosted by Cecton

It is really only because Handlock and Miracle Rogue are so popular right now. Both of those decks are weak to aggro, and they both keep large hand sizes which sets up massive Divine Favors.
Reply Quote
I hit Legend on May 16th, from rank 17

Aggro so innovative much genius

1. Put 13 (1) Mana cost minions/spells in your deck
2. ????
3. Profit

Thank you for degenerating this game even more. Unbelievable that people need a guide to fill half their deck with (1) Mana cards but I guess there are always sheeple.
Reply Quote
Nice deck! Do you think there is spot for a King Mukla in this deck? Works great with Divine Favor since it grants you 2 extra cards.
Reply Quote
horrible deck, decided to try at my current 8 rank that I go to with my control pally.

Tried this deck, lost 3 games in a row against rush warlocks.

EDIT: lost another game against druid.

How the !@#$ is this deck any good?

Complete %^-*.

Sticking to control - was doing fine with it.
Edited by Emily on 5/25/2014 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/25/2014 12:57 PMPosted by Emily
horrible deck, decided to try at my current 8 rank that I go to with my control pally.

Tried this deck, lost 3 games in a row against rush warlocks.

EDIT: lost another game against druid.

How the !@#$ is this deck any good?

Complete %^-*.

Sticking to control - was doing fine with it.

I am currently rank 4 3 stars with this deck and it is tearing it up. Versus zoo locks you can't go for all face. You have to trade your minions for their key ones like dire wolf alpha and knife juggler.

***I swapped in a lights justice for noble sacrifice and it has been making all the difference. I noticed that a lot of games a win was determined by only a couple hp and It helps a ton vs zoo locks picking off priestesses etc and helps get out an early southsea deckhand. Lights justice is a terrible card but finally has a place I this deck!
Edited by Cecton on 5/26/2014 9:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

***I swapped out a lights justice for noble sacrifice and it has been making all the difference. It helps a ton vs zoo locks picking off priestesses etc and helps get out an early southsea deckhand. Lights justice is a terrible card but finally has a place I this deck!

That's a good catch, because VS druids control etc it's a 4 dmg for 1 mana because all goes to face, and VS zoo locks you can help minions trade effectively. But that's the only way it's useful xD
Reply Quote
I recently started leveling my Paladin again, and I was using an old Aggro Pally deck. It worked and let me climb the ranks but I stalled around 6. I tried tweaking it and even making a zoo-ish deck but nothing worked.

I swapped that deck out for Shockadin and I'm climbing again, up to rank 4 now. Thanks for the deck!
Reply Quote
[quote]
That's a good catch, because VS druids control etc it's a 4 dmg for 1 mana because all goes to face, and VS zoo locks you can help minions trade effectively. But that's the only way it's useful xD

I can almost see the shock on the Druids face when I equality all his taunts. The games that I have lost to a druid he was down to 3 health or less and I didn't draw the right card(s). I think what catches people off guard with this deck is that it runs 2x equality consecration and avenging wrath which most facerush paladins haven't used before. It doesn't kill as fast but seems more stable and has the surprise factor.
Reply Quote
05/26/2014 08:50 PMPosted by TheCelt
I don't doubt that this is an awesome deck, but I !@#$ing love it when I get bad draws on the first game I'm trying out a new deck and get creamed, even though I followed the strategy written for it.

Edit: 2 out of 5 wins so far, not sure what's wrong, I'm following the guides.

Sometimes you have a good streak or vice versus. Also sometimes you just need to practice with a deck more or mulligan differently depending on the class you are facing. I had like a ten game winning streak and then inexplicably lost four times in a row. That's just how it goes sometimes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]