Shockadin 1st Legend S3 confirmed.

I just want to let Holyrock know I'm in love with this deck. I recently got my golden hunter so I've retired the class, and I lost about 3 ranks trying to find a new deck to play. After struggling to get used to the play style of Shockadin, today I finally got my first 7 game win streak in weeks and got back up to rank 7. I'm sure you won't get to add my name to the list since I can't put in the hours, but it sure is a fun deck to play, especially vs those card hoarding handlocks and miracle rogues.

And I also feel like I finally have a fighting chance vs ramp druid, even if the deck's aggro style makes it an unfavorable match, it's still fun to equality an ancient of war.
I should be seeing a lot more paladins on the ladder since divine favor is so good against miracle rogue...
Reply Quote
hey guys, any advice on how to play ramp druid vs shockadin? As said above,the matchup seems to favor druid, yet i keep loosing, damn equality is wiping my board all the time. When i play vs zoo, i usually manage to build a wall of taunts at around 5-10 hp (if i dont draw heal), but for that shockading has avenging wrath. Any tips would be appreaciated.

I play late-game, control ramp, with rag and ysera.
Reply Quote
I think my advice is don't play Ysera. If you're playing against a rush deck, your turns have to add more than just card value. You have to either kill them, or wipe the board, Ysera does neither on the turn you play her. At least rag can take a 1/1 on his worst.
Reply Quote
thanks for the advice, ysera is however pretty important in matchups vs control. But if the shockadin trend will continue to rise i will think about replacing her with one starfall (i only run 2x swipes atm).

e: as for shockadin, dont you guys think that mukla might fix your draw problems? With two bananas, divine favor would always allow you to draw few cards. He's also a solid body for 3 mana.
Edited by McBurak on 6/21/2014 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've been trying this deck for a few hours, I've gone from rank 13 to rank 18 and lost and lost and lost. Mages destroy me, Rogues are 50/50, shaman eat me alive, I had a War armor up and last until he pulled every legendary out on me. I cannot win with this deck.
Reply Quote
06/21/2014 07:23 PMPosted by smack54
I've been trying this deck for a few hours, I've gone from rank 13 to rank 18 and lost and lost and lost. Mages destroy me, Rogues are 50/50, shaman eat me alive, I had a War armor up and last until he pulled every legendary out on me. I cannot win with this deck.

You're more than likely not holding on to the right cards or mulling for what you need vs specific opponents at the start of the game. Mages are almost always going to win over Shockadin, but miracle rogues and shaman should be a piece of cake, and warriors are about a 50/50.
Reply Quote
I kept with it and I've gotten my rank down to ten.
Reply Quote
I think my ceiling with this deck this season is rank 7/6, oh well I have fun with it when I do win. I think Avenging Wrath is my favorite card in at least this deck and possibly the game because it's RNG on steroids. Though it's not THAT rng, it almost always clears the board if it's 4-5 hp or so, and then does the rest to the face.
I lost with it to a shaman though because it left his argent commander alive which proceeded to do 12 damage to me over the course of the game. Only thing on the board, I needed AW to hit 3 times, it hit twice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]