Miracle rogue card draw problems here

3 games now and I have yet to see a single GA 2 in the deck but its dam hard to cycle cards when you don't get them.

Is it something that I need to mulligan for? I have 2 LH's, 2 Shiv's, 2 Azure drakes, Bloodmage T, Blade Flurry.

I am 2 and 1 so far playing in ranked just did my Leeeroy 26 damage to the face combo on a priest.

I am finding I am having to play bad moves at times to cycle cards to get some kind of finisher. My one loss was an incredible RNG bad luck. I only got 1 card draw card a shiv the entire match and it still took him 18 turns to beat me down.

We can look so stupid or we can look so good. Its a fun deck to play miracle rogue since your always thinking.
Reply Quote
It all depends on what you have in ur hand. Sometimes its okay to fan of knives an empty board or shiv to the face if ur hand quality isnt that good, or u are fishing for a specific card.

Often when u play miracle you will notice that u dont draw auctioneer in alot of the games. You should always play ur hand as how it is, if you already have the leeroy combo in hand but no auctioneer start dealing damage to their face and try race them.

The deck has many win conditions the most common one is leeroy + shadowstep. But u can also make a huge vancleef and conceal it if u are given the chance, dont be scared to spend shadowstep on vancleef and play him again for 1 mana just to make him larger if ur hand provide u with no other play.

Another one of ur win conditions is just simply assassin's blade + deadly poison and start swinging for face get in as much damage as possible and try draw into a win.

Auctioneer is just mainly there to provide u card draw and multiple win conditions and for you to decide which is the best and most suitable and efficient method to kill ur opponent.

Yes there are games where u look like an absolute tard where ur hand is conceal, prep, coldblood and shadowsteps and nothing else. Then ur pretty much screwed hehe, but these games dont occur that often. Try running only one conceal and coldblood to reduce the chances of these hands.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]