1x Faceless Manipulator
1x Venture Co Mercenary
1x Blizzard
1x Boulderfist Ogre
1x Flamestrike
2x Pyroblast
Edited by kiloechoesp on 5/25/2014 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 pyros is too many, 2 blizzards are too many, faceless is a great card but not when you have nothing in your deck to copy. Water elemental is a fantastic card that should be in every mage deck, you also have too many 3 drops, I would suggest getting rid of the farseers. Argent commander also seems a bit out of place, I would suggest putting in the bolderfist ogre instead. Also armani berserkers would be great in this deck and you could probably use some more 2 drops.
Reply Quote
05/25/2014 02:36 PMPosted by Swarley
2 pyros is too many, 2 blizzards are too many, faceless is a great card but not when you have nothing in your deck to copy. Water elemental is a fantastic card that should be in every mage deck, you also have too many 3 drops, I would suggest getting rid of the farseers. Argent commander also seems a bit out of place, I would suggest putting in the bolderfist ogre instead. Also armani berserkers would be great in this deck and you could probably use some more 2 drops.

i'll try your suggestions actually
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]