2 Frostbolt
2 Arcane Intellect
2 Wolfrider
2 Fireball
2 Violet Teacher
2 Water Elemental
2 Azure Drake
1 Flamestrike

I designed this deck without any legendaries, since the only one I have is Leeroy. Perhaps that would fit in this deck, no idea really. Let me know what you think.
Reply Quote
well, to be honest, this is nothing new, it is just a slightly modified aggro mage deck. For a real token deck you need imp master. Even with violet teacher, it combos only with a knife juggler, I do not think this justifies it in otherwise fast deck.
Reply Quote
This is very similar to the Mage deck I use. The only differences between my list:

-1 Argent Squire
-2 Leper Gnome
-2 Wolfrider
-2 Azure Drake

+2 Demolisher
+2 Gadgetzan Auctioneer
+2 Polymorph
+1 The Black Knight

You're running a more rush aggro oriented approach, which is fine; it improves some matchups and weakens others. Basically, it's meta-dependent.

The only thing to add, is that you should consider running Gadgetzan. He makes a huge difference in almost all of my games, usually drawing me at least 2-3 cards per copy.
Reply Quote
i played this exact deck while climbing.. its fun but not that consistent imo.
Reply Quote
So what happens when you face a hunter? Just curious.
Reply Quote
05/25/2014 07:02 AMPosted by PtZpTz
So what happens when you face a hunter? Just curious.

for me it did really well.

just be wary about giving him trap value with x/2's and after round 4 i use mirror to combo off of only if i was sure i could kill in the next turn. I also gave away trades with the creature i thought less valuable so i could lay another creature i considered an upgrade. this let me scale the dmg until a place where spell dmg could finish - while only having 2 creatures out.

mind you all of this was before the UtH nerf.. dunno what they run now... only seen 1 under rank 3.

i should note: even though this is technically a rush deck.. you must trade a little bit depending on what you face. most of the time though i just went face if there was nothing he could set up off of on the table.
Edited by Whiz on 5/25/2014 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]