Ask a legend zoo lock

Did that decklist help?
Reply Quote
Zoolock is so skillful
Reply Quote
05/28/2014 05:10 PMPosted by Timemaster
Noone cares about your respect man, I got legend. Where are you at?

05/28/2014 06:32 PMPosted by Timemaster
Poor guy, you will get legend some day. Jk, you wont.

Legend means nothing. I'd rather try getting legend with control paladin and it would take longer, then play zoo warlock like a retard.

Serious, how can you come on forum, and make a post like: "I'm legend zoo, message me and I will teach you how to play it." without being ashamed....

The only thing zoo does is: spam the board full of any random minions that you have in your hand and hope your opponent draws bad and cant deal with them.

And tbh, zoo lock isn't that strong anymore, people are used to it, people know better how to mulligan for it.
Reply Quote
06/12/2014 05:17 AMPosted by Glennn

Legend means nothing. I'd rather try getting legend with control paladin and it would take longer, then play zoo warlock like a retard.

Serious, how can you come on forum, and make a post like: "I'm legend zoo, message me and I will teach you how to play it." without being ashamed....

The only thing zoo does is: spam the board full of any random minions that you have in your hand and hope your opponent draws bad and cant deal with them.

And tbh, zoo lock isn't that strong anymore, people are used to it, people know better how to mulligan for it.

Its still good, even tho handlock outright crushes it w/ hellfire/SF

But ye the ego on this op does bug me too..
Edited by ChaosAE on 6/13/2014 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/25/2014 06:11 PMPosted by Lostsage
This is sad... but i guess my question would be why not play a deck, even something like handlock, that takes more skill? (no offense intended but zoo is basically the only deck i don't respect people for going to legend with). Like even making your own deck or something.

because it takes 10 times as much dust.

also, zoo isnt about mindless face smashing, thats shockadin, zoo is still about value trades and board control, im not saying it takes a rocket scientist to play but there are easier decks.
Edited by shaunika on 6/13/2014 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The hate for zoolock in this thread is laughable.

Zoolock OP. Sure. You reach legend with it then.
Reply Quote
06/12/2014 05:17 AMPosted by Glennn

Why would I be ashamed of playing a certain deck that kids like you don't like on an online game? Also you just contradicted yourself saying zoo isn't strong anymore then claiming you can "play like a retard" and hit legend.

Fact is kids like you peak out at rank 15 playing any deck. I could give you my decklist and i guarantee you wouldn't get past rank 5 with it.
Reply Quote
Zoo requires no skill, you have no skill.
Reply Quote
I find it funny people QQ over what they deem an "ez mode" deck. I thought the goal was to win the game. I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty any day. Like miracle rogue and release the hounds, haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
Lol how did this get replies? Did the internet forget how to deal with trolls?
Reply Quote
05/24/2014 01:29 PMPosted by Timemaster
After hitting legend the other day in a short time, I've decided to try and help the community and people laddering up.

If you want to see my decklist let me know, or have questions on matchups. If you want to troll your post will just be ignored.

why are you such a !@#$%^?
Reply Quote
Okay question, why do you suck so bad that you would need to play zoo
Reply Quote
Lol so manny buthurt kiddies floating at rank 20 and blame zoolock :))))
Reply Quote
05/24/2014 01:29 PMPosted by Timemaster
After hitting legend the other day in a short time, I've decided to try and help the community and people laddering up.

If you want to see my decklist let me know, or have questions on matchups. If you want to troll your post will just be ignored.

Do us a good favor and quit the game, stop playing an OP and no-skill deck.

And don't even bother responding, get the f out
Reply Quote
Is there any chance to have a discussion here without all the casuals whining about things they don't understand? Probably not.
Reply Quote
Can I see your decklist?
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 08:58 AMPosted by Timemaster
Fact is kids like you peak out at rank 15 playing any deck. I could give you my decklist and i guarantee you wouldn't get past rank 5 with it.

Not, I have been legend with shaman before, and that was when zoo was dominating already.

Now 2 seasons later, zoo is still dominating, together with miracle.

I don't care if it's easy legendary, these decks are very boring and lame.

And the fact that 90% of the people in this OP are flaming you for it says enough. Also the fact that people are crying about it for 2 seasons now.

Blizzard decides to ignore the community about this, and the game gets less and less interesting.
They also ignores the fact that control paladin / priest are so weak now, and that Leeroy is a big problematic card.
Edited by Glennn on 7/2/2014 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
how are you so good at dropping cards that should cost 1-2 more mana like alpha wolf and void walker?
Edited by Firedrop on 7/2/2014 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/13/2014 10:57 AMPosted by shaunika
05/25/2014 06:11 PMPosted by Lostsage
This is sad... but i guess my question would be why not play a deck, even something like handlock, that takes more skill? (no offense intended but zoo is basically the only deck i don't respect people for going to legend with). Like even making your own deck or something.

because it takes 10 times as much dust.

also, zoo isnt about mindless face smashing, thats shockadin, zoo is still about value trades and board control, im not saying it takes a rocket scientist to play but there are easier decks.

Shockadin mindlessly facesmashes...

I'm absolutely floored. It's been a while since I saw a thread contain so much stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]