Uses for Naturalize

This discussion has made me consider swapping out Mark of the Wild for Naturalize.

In the Watcher deck I run, I use MotW in conjuction with Big Game Hunter or The Black Knight. Naturalize could remove the threat unaided leaving BGH or TBK for another target.

The only other card I can think of to swap out would be Bloodmage Thalnos but I'm reluctant to make that trade - Thalnos makes a prefect lightning rod for a removal spell.
Reply Quote
06/14/2014 09:37 PMPosted by Gem
This discussion has made me consider swapping out Mark of the Wild for Naturalize.

In the Watcher deck I run, I use MotW in conjuction with Big Game Hunter or The Black Knight. Naturalize could remove the threat unaided leaving BGH or TBK for another target.

The only other card I can think of to swap out would be Bloodmage Thalnos but I'm reluctant to make that trade - Thalnos makes a prefect lightning rod for a removal spell.

What all is in your deck? If you only/mostly use MotW to activate BGH and TBK, I'd remove that.
Reply Quote
I run 2x Naturalize in all of my Druid decks. The gain in tempo is worth the penalty, and frequently, it can ruin decks like Miracle Rogue, Handlock, Freeze Mage, and Control Warrior due to discard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]