New Reynad Midrange Paladin deck.

http://tempostorm.com/decks/reynad-s-midrange-paladin

I'm going to dust off my Tirion tonight! =) I'll probably switch out Cpt Greenskin for a stampeding Kodo or The Black Knight.

Interestingly he doesn't use any 4-drop minions and no taunts except for Tirion.
Edited by Cecton on 5/29/2014 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I personally don't like it. Double Hammer, double Guardian, double Avenging. This thing would get ripped to shreds by everything on the ladder which is Miracle and Zoolock
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 10:48 AMPosted by Homicidal
I personally don't like it. Double Hammer, double Guardian, double Avenging. This thing would get ripped to shreds by everything on the ladder which is Miracle and Zoolock

In his first video he makes short work of a legend zoolock player...
Reply Quote
I love this deck purely because it has Captain Greenskin <3

Once upon a time I stupidly DE'd my Sword of Justice to afford my Tirion so I'll just wait and see how this does. Two viable Paladin decks would be awesome, but yeah as said above this does look like much of a counter to zoo or miracle or even huntard, but could be wrong.
Reply Quote
I have been annihilating Zoolock with this deck.

I have been having trouble with control warrior (i guess everyone has trouble against control warrior?) and the resurgence of frost Mages also gives this deck trouble.

Haven't been seeing much miracle lately. But given that you have some solid creatures to play every turn you can save your removal for gadget. you remove gadget and they are a sitting duck lol.
Reply Quote
I don't like his list but I've been testing Captain Greenskin after seeing him running it and it seems really good with Truesilver Champion. It's nice to take out 5 health creatures like Yeti or Ancient of Lore with the last two charges to maintain board control or just wacking the face for 10 because you've got Equality Avenging Wrath in hand.
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Cecton
05/30/2014 10:48 AMPosted by Homicidal

That's a 1 in a million chance. Imagine not getting good draws? Drawing both Guardians and an Avenging in opening hand. You'd lose by turn 5
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 01:35 AMPosted by Homicidal
05/30/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Cecton

That's a 1 in a million chance. Imagine not getting good draws? Drawing both Guardians and an Avenging in opening hand. You'd lose by turn 5

I'm running an edited list with Faerie Dragons replacing the SoJ and Harrison instead of Greenskin, and I rose 6 ranks today with 100% winrate against Zoo. I also fought Handlocks, Druids, Shamans, and Warriors, and this deck did very well against all of them. I'm currently 8 and 5 stars, from 14 within a few hours of play.
Reply Quote
05/29/2014 01:40 PMPosted by Cecton

Interestingly he doesn't use any 4-drop minions and no taunts except for Tirion.

Not really.
For some reason, Blizzard has put all the best Paladin cards at 4 mana.
Reply Quote
Sounds good on paper but looking forward to trying it out!
Reply Quote
I've reached rank 3 with the exact deck last season (so happy, when I got a golden greenskin from pack and could craft tirion =p)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]