Miracle is nothing compared to Warlock.

If you think Miracle is bad i just lost my third game as a Warrior with 30 hp + 6 armor vs OTK Warlock.

Leeroy + 2x Power Overwhelming + Coin + Faceless + 2x Soulfire = 36 dmg in 1 turn = OTK

If memory serves Blizzard stated that they do not support OTK=One Turn Kill

I guess in the end they like and support OTK.

I'm surprised after thousands of threads about Leeroy he didn't recive a nerf.

36 Dmg in 1 turn, this game is so fun and interactive blizzard *cough*

I'm sick of this game and Leeroy, every aggro deck, even control decks run him. To many games i lost to this card when i had the upper hand. I'm just wasting time trying to win games in ranked when they finish you with this OP card who gets so abused.
Reply Quote
Let me get this straight. You have been hit by this exact combo 3 times, and each time you had exactly 30hp + 6 armor? Either you're wildly exaggerating or you're playing way too much Hearthstone.
Reply Quote
If you think your precious p2w "copied-from-someone-much-better-than-me" deck is somehow more "fun" to play against you are wrong sir.

It's just armor, draw, armor, draw, armor, draw, legend, legend, legend, legend, legend (pray to God that my opponents isn't a Priest).
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 11:42 PMPosted by SergioCQH
Either you're wildly exaggerating or you're playing way too much Hearthstone.

This happened in my last game.

In other games i had lower hp or armor and still died to this combo.

So basicaly i'm wasting 10-15 minutes on one game just to get killed in 1 turn to Abused Leeroy ?

"I'm enjoying this game" The card is broken in the hands of Warlock and Rogue, the classes that abuse him and have the card draw to set up the combo.
Edited by Catalin on 6/4/2014 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 11:44 PMPosted by RadicalEd
If you think your precious p2w

Sorry lad, i didn't pay 1 cent to this game. I farmed arenas for my Legendaries and dust to finish my control Warrior deck.
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 11:42 PMPosted by SergioCQH
Let me get this straight. You have been hit by this exact combo 3 times, and each time you had exactly 30hp + 6 armor? Either you're wildly exaggerating or you're playing way too much Hearthstone.

True, can't possibly deny he has a point though. Leeroy is OP.
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 11:46 PMPosted by Catalin
06/04/2014 11:44 PMPosted by RadicalEd
If you think your precious p2w

Sorry lad, i didn't pay 1 cent to this game. I farmed arenas for my Legendaries and dust to finish my control Warrior deck.

I don't really care, my point still stands. You are just mad because with all your insane legends you still couldn't get past rank 15.
Reply Quote
warlock 2 card draw each turn is lesser evil when it compares to miracle auctioneer card draw cashing machine.
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 11:49 PMPosted by RadicalEd
I don't really care, my point still stands. You are just mad because with all your insane legends you still couldn't get past rank 15.

Damn you are so stupid and arogant, you give me the p2w quote and now you bash me cause i play the class i enjoy the most that needs the most Legendaries to be competitive ? (P.s I've played Warrior in WoW for many years)thats why i play Warrior, so your argument is invalid.

Sorry again i'm rank 7 atm.
Reply Quote
I have 500+ wins as handlock.

My strongest finisher was 28. (Leroy + overwhelm + faceless + soulfire x 2)

To do the 36 combo, you need at least 8 cards and the first soul fire must not discard soul fire.

The finisher you described is probably rarer than a 40/40 lightwell finisher in a legend ranked match.
Edited by Wtflag on 6/4/2014 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Seriously I dare you:

Go play the "Kolento EU #1 Legend Warlock Tactics" (or whatever it's called).

See how easy it is to pull off the above mentioned combo. Most of the time you have to draw your entire deck, while maintaining board control, AND keeping your coin the entire time.

EDIT: And yes, I'm arrogant and stupid, but enough is enough with all the whining! I'm so sick of obvious bad players who ALWAYS blame the game, the luck, God, the weather, basically ANYTHING that isn't their own damn bad plays!
Edited by RadicalEd on 6/4/2014 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 11:55 PMPosted by RadicalEd
Kolento EU #1 Legend Warlock Tactic

Seriously, i just watched Kolento last night play this deck so i knew from the start what to expect.

Why do you think i've armored up so much the entire game ?

And yes he drew his entire deck, he was standing on his last 6 hp, i said to my self the game is won, there is no chance he can kill me even with the combo. I knew the dmg that can be done with the combo 20 dmg, 28 dmg, but 36 is to much.
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 11:55 PMPosted by RadicalEd
And yes, I'm arrogant and stupid, but enough is enough with all the whining! I'm so sick of obvious bad players who ALWAYS blame the game, the luck, God, the weather, basically ANYTHING that isn't their own damn bad plays!

Bad plays ? He didn't get 1 life point from me, i've controled the entire game, i was at 30hp 6 armor he was at 6 hp, next turn he would have been dead to Grommash even Gorehowl.

So i am a bad player that i've controled 99% of the game had full hp,board control, finishing hand, and i die to an Abused OP Combo ?

You are indeed stupid.
Reply Quote
Seriously I dare you:

Go play the "Kolento EU #1 Legend Warlock Tactics" (or whatever it's called).

See how easy it is to pull off the above mentioned combo. Most of the time you have to draw your entire deck, while maintaining board control, AND keeping your coin the entire time
EDIT: And yes, I'm arrogant and stupid, but enough is enough with all the whining! I'm so sick of obvious bad players who ALWAYS blame the game, the luck, God, the weather, basically ANYTHING that isn't their own damn bad plays!

Kolento isn't really the first guy to develop it.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/47999-e-mc2-miracle-warlock

That deck has a big weaknesses to charge/face decks like burn mage, face hunters and miracle rogue which completes their combo on turn 8 instead of turn 10 like this deck does.
Reply Quote
If the warlock managed to draw his whole deck and not even use the coin or even one of his soulfires I don't think you played as well as you brag.
Besides, if you knew from the start what he was going to do, you even had that advantage and didn't win.
Reply Quote
You obviously did NOT control the game, did you? You even knew the combo was coming. A single Goldshire Footman would have saved you, but because you copied a deck which don't run taunts you didn't have one.

How about adapting just one bit?

Everyone knows Leeroy exists, everyone knows 50% of all decks are running some sort of burst deck with Leeroy in it. Time to put in those Goldshire Footmans.

For some reason everyone felt safe after the UtH nerf and took out all the taunts from their decks. Now you are getting punished. Give it a while everyone will be running taunts again, and then you can copy a deck from someone who actually knows how to play this game.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 12:10 AMPosted by Leviathan77
If the warlock managed to draw his whole deck and not even use the coin or even one of his soulfires I don't think you played as well as you brag.
Besides, if you knew from the start what he was going to do, you even had that advantage and didn't win.

Yes i'm a bad player, it's not like he had any kind of removal, just 1-2 mana minions.

Are you for real ? Dude my best combo is Grommash + Cruel 12 Dmg if i'm lucky with a used Gorehowl thats 15,16,17 dmg = 10 Mana. Not 20,26,28,32,36 in one turn with 10 mana, 11 if you count the coin ?

Can you make the math ? 16 dmg vs 28-32 dmg ?
Reply Quote
Leeroy power overwhelming x2, coin, faceless, into 2 soulfire combo would require the Warlock to have 8 cards minimum and have the first soulfire not discard the 2nd. Your problem is playing a slow deck that allowed the Warlock to assemble his combo of cards that were mostly dead for most of the match and then he had to get lucky RNG to have exact lethal.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 12:16 AMPosted by Shuyin
Leeroy power overwhelming x2, coin, faceless, into 2 soulfire combo would require the Warlock to have 8 cards minimum and have the first soulfire not discard the 2nd. Your problem is playing a slow deck that allowed the Warlock to assemble his combo of cards that were mostly dead for most of the match and then he had to get lucky RNG to have exact lethal.

Very concise. But the OP won't listen, he's one of the whining no matter what types.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 12:16 AMPosted by Shuyin

Yes, lets say this guy got preety lucky to have the exact cards, atm i'm sick of Leeroy and these OTK combos.

Do you feel good after games you were in control and lost to combo like this ? I don't think you go "damn that guy was actualy good, he managed to do a nice game" I don't think so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]