Am i the only one never playing zoo?

I felt really bad that every time i play hearthstone,90% all the warlock i met are playing zoo, usually, i will just concede immediately when knowing they are playing it. Zoo deck and miracle rogue really make this game boring not only because they can win easily, but it is boring when competing with the same deck repeatedly. I still do not know why zoo players do not you feel bored with the same type of strategy to win every game? As to me, i play all the class(mainly because i almost collect all the cards) But at least try some other class and have fun. These days i saw fewer and fewer player playing mage, druid, and shaman. And today it made me crazy when i facing 3 zoo lock player in a row. then a rogue, then zoo player again.

I do suggest the developers try to make some epic giants become common if it is difficult to nerf zoo deck.

Also if anyone also tired of facing zoo, and love to play some giants or other type of warlock, i will be very willing to play with you
Edited by xinhanlee on 6/2/2014 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Unlike you, I don't have almost all the cards. I have few because I just started. Explain to me a non-zoo deck I can use and be competitive against the high expense/dust decks out there and I will look at it.
Reply Quote
People use Zoo because it's cheap, effective and works against people who "pay to win". Not everyone thinks playing high cost minions is fun, just like how you think playing low-cost minions isn't fun. It's a matter of opinion and no one has the right to step on any individual's idea of fun.
Reply Quote
Zoo is generally bad for the game -- its boring, repetitive, takes little to no skill, and most importantly not very fun to play as or against. And yea i generally concede if i see warlock just b/c its probably zoo -- though i enjoy match ups against handlock.
Reply Quote
i actually like zoo-matchups.
i know what to expect and try my best to counter it.
its always challenging, cuz they never have a bad draw.

played it a bit from time to time, but
found other decks more enjoyable and
effective vs different types of decks.
still blame nobody for using it.
its cheap in dust.
Reply Quote
I don't really like lock zoo that much, really like handlock though so I played that..
Reply Quote
I still play murloc cause I can. hate zoo....
Reply Quote
Those people making the "pay to win" claims are making zoolocks even more idiotic. Most cards people earn are from arena, and if they aren't then they spent like 1000+ $ and and deserve the respect lol
Reply Quote
I don't like the Zoo match-up because I lose almost every time. And when I win, it's because I'm playing a counter deck because I've been vsing them all day.

Like Hunter, this needs some sort of change not to the hero but to the cards, it needs to have it's tempo reduced.

I've seen (on multiple occasions) people be 17-12 HP by turn 4, which is ridiculous. AoE can't be used before turn 4 and by then doesn't really help.
Reply Quote
06/03/2014 01:55 AMPosted by Homicidal
Those people making the "pay to win" claims are making zoolocks even more idiotic. Most cards people earn are from arena, and if they aren't then they spent like 1000+ $ and and deserve the respect lol

They need the rectification for what they are doing. claiming they are fighting the '1%' is a way of doing it.
Reply Quote
I'd play Handlock, because I think it would be more fun, but in the 8 months I play this game I have drawn just a single giant, and I don't have either Jaraxxus or Alex, so I can't.
Reply Quote
I play handlock. Try Zoo/Murloc once. Never like it. So i stick with my handlock deck.
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 06:20 PMPosted by Greywind
I don't have either Jaraxxus or Alex, so I can't.

Those two aren't really entirely necessary for the deck, nor are they always preferable to have either. Not having giants would be a problem though.
Reply Quote
I keep a zoo deck mostly to do dailies.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 01:36 AMPosted by WalterCotN
06/04/2014 06:20 PMPosted by Greywind
I don't have either Jaraxxus or Alex, so I can't.

Those two aren't really entirely necessary for the deck, nor are they always preferable to have either. Not having giants would be a problem though.

Yeah :/
I'm -itching- to play a Giants Deck, but I just can't seem to get ahold of the giants, and I'm saving dust for making Cairne next, so I can't afford to make them.
Until then I'm getting my "Big minion" kick out of playing Druid.
Reply Quote
Cairne was the 'thing' but now he really isn't. I rarely see anybody using him these days - I reckon crafting 4 giants is much better than a single Cairne.
Reply Quote
Considering the death rattle meta coming up?
No way, Josè
Reply Quote
No
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]