zoo lock and hand lock

so unlikc the salty peps here .. i just wanted to know what you ( zoo lock and hand lock) dont like in mage decks... now we just see lock everywhere and i was just wandering what class and what weeknesses zoo locks suffer from etc ..
Reply Quote
arcane explosion and arcane missiles to a lesser extent, and flamestrike wipes zoo.
playing handlock... pyroblast. playing that close to 0 HP is really risky against a mage, who can just bypass your molten taunters.
Edited by CrownOfGuilt on 6/1/2014 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
kk tys bro for the reply -. anymore sugestions guys?
Reply Quote
Full freeze mage will stomp Handlock without even trying.

It can do the same to Zoo if they draw Frost Nova's/Doomsayers early. If they don't, they'll die before they can even use Blizzard/Flamestrike.
Reply Quote
I hate the Warrior's Brawl card. Nothing like having your entire army wiped only to be left with one Shieldbearer.
Reply Quote
Pretty much any decent AOE. That's why I use Lorewalker Cho in my Zoo deck, surprising how often this guy saves a match or averts the use of certain spells.
Edited by Pokey on 6/2/2014 4:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The difference:
Handlocks require some knowledge and skill of the game. Zoolocks just need the ability to move a card from its hand to the board. With very little other skill required.

Zoolocks=Newbies
Handlocks= Vets

Zoolocks dont like Flamestrike!
Edited by xpowderx on 6/2/2014 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi, streaming zoo and handlock http://www.twitch.tv/jorgescp007 check it out!
Reply Quote
06/01/2014 04:02 PMPosted by CrownOfGuilt
arcane explosion and arcane missiles to a lesser extent, and flamestrike wipes zoo.
playing handlock... pyroblast. playing that close to 0 HP is really risky against a mage, who can just bypass your molten taunters.

Arcane Explosion is awful vs. Zoo. Arcane Missiles is too RNG heavy, and Flamestrike is way too slow. Mage just loses vs. Zoo if they don't get early game minions
Reply Quote
Iff you want to counter Zoo Lock, run stuff like arcane explosion, wild pyromancer, Thalnos etc.

Iff you want to counter Hand Lock (Mages might be the 2th or 3rd best counter to Handlock)
Run everything that can burst a high amount of damage in 1 turn. And ofcourse 2x Polymorph ^^.

Countering them both at the same time, might be difficult, because the decks almost are eachothers opposites.
Edited by Bordeaux on 6/4/2014 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]