mountain giant in zoo lock

So currently i am running zoo lock in ladders(yep i get it im a super scrub) but while using it i recently got the card mountain giant and was wondering would running one work out well?
Edited by whitedragons on 6/5/2014 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
definitely not. in zoo you wanna play as many guys as fast as possible and mountain g requires you have dudes in your hand to make the most of him. pass him up
Reply Quote
thanks you, tried it out and totaly makes since with what you said, seems like it was fighting agaisnt the tempo of the deck
Reply Quote
Both Molten and Sea Giant would be far better in Zoo than Mountain
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 02:15 AMPosted by Requiem
Sea Giant

This would be a good idea if your opponent never has AOE or if you're against another aggro deck.
Reply Quote
The problem with Sea Giant is that if you have enough minions on the field for it to be cheap, you're probably winning anyway.
Reply Quote
Molten giant might work, but definitely not Mountain. My experience with trying to put just 2 giants into a rush deck though is if they do come out, they immediately get eaten by the hard removal your opponent hasn't needed to use yet, since you have just been playing 1-2 health minions.

General rule I try to follow: if it needs a hard removal to get rid of easily, you must have at least 3. Otherwise you're handing your opponent a huge tempo advantage since hard removal is almost always cheaper than the big minions, even in the case of Mountain Giants.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]