Crazy meta shift to control?

I'm playing warlock with a deck that really rely on board presence. Got down to rank 8 last season.

In the last few days I seriously fail with the deck, got to rank 14 and dropping FAST to rank 17, barely staying there.

My opponents (regardless of class) basically remove ALL my minions up to turn 6-7, by then it doesn't matter anymore.

I can't figure out how do they do it, seems like they have everything needed to remove my minions, or steal them. Of all the match that I won, it feel like I only win because I'm lucky.

Any idea how to counter this playstyle?
Reply Quote
My guess is that it's a combination of bad luck, people using more control, and just the fact people are releveling their ranks.

As to how, rush deck or another control deck would be my suggestion. Also stealth based decks can do fairly well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]