Nerf Zoo cancer

http://s30.postimg.org/58i9iy2ht/Hearthstone_Screenshot_6_6_2014_01_53_15.png

WTF am i supposed to do seriously? I'm dead by turn 5 unless i get a perfect hand. And even if i get a good hand i have to put some work to win, while brainless kids just spam their minions while playing LOL.

Also looking from a business perspective why should i even buy packs when some kid can just spam cheap minions from their cheap deck and win every game? Not that i ever bought cards, but that's a bad business model.
Edited by MulletRide on 6/5/2014 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Zoo isn't even cancer, it's rogues.
Reply Quote
Yeah that warlock won't run out of steam. He will just keep drawing 2 cards per round from that point onward while maintaining board dominance.

I kid you not; one time I brought a Zoolock down to 0 cards in hand and 0 cards in his pool before he finally conceded. I hit him with 3x 7/8 taunts in a row and a crapton of AOE.

We can either work on a fix for Zoo or add more cards. I prefer the idea of adding more counters in cards.
Reply Quote
Run Sen'jin Shieldmasta.
Edited by Zveno on 6/5/2014 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:01 PMPosted by MulletRide
http://s30.postimg.org/58i9iy2ht/Hearthstone_Screenshot_6_6_2014_01_53_15.png

WTF am i supposed to do seriously? I'm dead by turn 5 unless i get a perfect hand. And even if i get a good hand i have to put some work to win, while brainless kids just spam their minions while playing LOL.

Also looking from a business perspective why should i even buy packs when some kid can just spam cheap minions from their cheap deck and win every game? Not that i ever bought cards, but that's a bad business model.

That hand looks like you did a terrible mulligan. It happens. Always annoying to get your 7 drop in your initial hand like that.
Reply Quote
Running taunts and AOE is hard work.
Reply Quote
... brainless kids just spam their minions ...

Sounds like they should be pretty easy to beat. Being brainless and all.

So ... why aren't you beating them?
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:05 PMPosted by striker9936

Go back and read what I wrote. Please stop trolling.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:07 PMPosted by TheDukester
... brainless kids just spam their minions ...

Another troll. Deck requires little strategy and little thought to execute. That doesn't make it easy to beat. It's still a pain to deal with that's why we're calling it OP.
Reply Quote
zoo doesn't need to be fixed, it works fine.

i think mage zoo is the most scary version.
warlock just happens to have the most consistent zoo decks, since they CAN draw 2 cards per turn. really doesn't mean they will win, especially since they are only 1 step tougher than murloc decks, but at least they never run out of minions to play.

06/05/2014 05:01 PMPosted by MulletRide
WTF am i supposed to do seriously?

that board state is PATHETIC. you call that a "winning" zoo deck? that is a sucky zoo player. you already have multiple answers in your hand. innervate+ force of nature on turn 4. next turn swipe his board away or kodo kill one of the others (possibly even the argent squire) and suddenly you stabilize. or if he can't draw a dark iron dwarf, you start winning.

don't play with stupid watchers. yetis are far better 4/5's.
Reply Quote
He got best draw you got somewhat ok draw. You win some you loose some. Its just a game. Just add minor tweaks to your deck against zoo if you ur current rank is swarming with aggro decks. Or make a budget shaman deck that counters zoo.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Zveno
Run Sen'jin Shieldmasta.

Agreed. Will have to put Tazdingo's and hope to coin em out early. There is no other way. Till i taunt something with Sunfury and Ancient Watcher it's game over.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:03 PMPosted by Jushiro
Zoo isn't even cancer, it's rogues.

rogues aren't even cancer.

cancer is cancer.
Reply Quote
That screenshot doesn't even make it look that bad, swipe this turn, then kodo then fon or hope for whatever card you have to use with your ancient
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:10 PMPosted by osea101
06/05/2014 05:07 PMPosted by TheDukester

Another troll. Deck requires little strategy and little thought to execute. That doesn't make it easy to beat. It's still a pain to deal with that's why we're calling it OP.

Sorry you are still losing to zoo at rank 20. Perhaps learning to adapt and maybe ranking up would be easier than changing something that doesn't have an abnormally high win rate?
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:16 PMPosted by Con

Sorry you are still losing to zoo at rank 20. Perhaps learning to adapt and maybe ranking up would be easier than changing something that doesn't have an abnormally high win rate?

Since you seem so keen on harassing me and flame baiting me every time let me ask you this. What is the highest rank you have achieved? And do you play Zoo yourself?
Reply Quote
No wraths ?

Seing what he has on the field it means he did coin on turn one .And then went for 2x1 drops on turn 2.At that point he has 4 minions on the field.
So my question is why did you decide its not a good idea to innervate swipe at that point ?You would of killed his imp plus removed the divine shield from argent squire.
Why on earth did you think it will be a good idea to play watcher versus 4 minions when you had no Mark of the wild to back it up?You were hoping for top decking ?
Cause thats not how the game works.Im not sayng if you did that you would certainly win but it would of definetly improved your situation.Going for hero power versus Zoo and Aggors in general is bad unless you can kill a minion,which obviously you couldnt, you decided its a good idea to do 1 damage to shielbearer.

You also got terrible draw or maybe just a badly build deck overall.
Also i dont think you need kodo in a druid deck.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:09 PMPosted by osea101
06/05/2014 05:05 PMPosted by striker9936

Go back and read what I wrote. Please stop trolling.

Oh fine, I guess I should put some effort in to what I write.

Anyway, I've gone up against Locks as much as anyone else, and I seem to do okay winning at least half the time on my Priest. Why? Because I have Sunwalker/Senjin Shieldmastas. I also even have Sunfury Protectors, as well as the CoH/SoulPriest combo, and Holy Novas. The whole point of zoo is to gain board control while some other typical deck sits there the first turn or two smoking their pipe, and then to keep it through huge rushes of minions. And it's effective. Late-styled decks will be far too late to do anything about it usually, and mid might also even be too slow for how some of them work.

I'm not saying I'm roflstomping them here, but with my current deck setup and the cards I mentioned I find them about as challenging as I find most other decks/combos. Are there times where I don't draw my cards and am screwed? Of course. But that's how it is in any card game, unless you play zoo and the vast majority of your cards are low-cost.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:13 PMPosted by MulletRide
06/05/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Zveno
Run Sen'jin Shieldmasta.

Agreed. Will have to put Tazdingo's and hope to coin em out early. There is no other way. Till i taunt something with Sunfury and Ancient Watcher it's game over.

Try Abomination instead.
Reply Quote
06/05/2014 05:25 PMPosted by osea101

Since you seem so keen on harassing me and flame baiting me every time let me ask you this. What is the highest rank you have achieved? And do you play Zoo yourself?

In the current structure rank 5, 2 time 3*M when it was the old way. And no I don't play a zoo deck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]