Need some help with Hunters

I run both Zoolock and Handlock decks, but playing more Handlock since it seems a lot more consistent. (More often than not I get bad hands, no idea why.)

So to the Handlock players, how do you beat Hunters? Or is it not possible at all?
Reply Quote
Its a tough matchup, hunters hero power synergizes so well with our hero power in melting our health away, and it feels like just when you finaly put up your taunt wall there goes double kill command and a HP to the face.

In general my only adivce is to not let the hunter take any health away for free.Try to pressure him with early watcher into silence so he is forced to use his resources dealing with the board.
My peak as handlock was last season around rank 2-3 without jaraxxus or alextraza (cause i didnt have them and still dont).
Reply Quote
Hunter are a tough matchup and most Hunter lists are favorable against most Warlock lists but I have beat Hunter with both Zoo and Handlock. It takes some practice to understand the match and figure out when its better to trade or just go face and keep the pressure up. You probably can create a deck that beats Hunters easily but your other matchups will suffer.
Reply Quote
@Shuyin How exactly have you beat them? And does your decklist have 2 Watchers and 2 Owls?

@Prodan Same question. My Handlock deck only runs 1 Owl, so I'm not sure if 2 Owls would weaken the deck against other matches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]