Can we nerf Warlocks already

and nerf murlocs.

Sick of being luck-sacked by the +2/+2 POS

also sick of every other game is vs zoo warlock. if 50%+ of people are playing it, there is a problem with this game.

Buff Paladin, jesus they are so bad
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:03 PMPosted by Phox
and nerf murlocs.

Sick of being luck-sacked by the +2/+2 POS

also sick of every other game is vs zoo warlock. if 50%+ of people are playing it, there is a problem with this game.

Buff Paladin, jesus they are so bad

They will never "nerf" warlocks, handlocks/zoolocks/murlocks/facelocks so you are crying into deaf ears. They DO need to buff paladins however.
Reply Quote
Zoo deck is the most competitive cheap deck that new players can craft. It will never go away unless Blizzard wants to completely discourage new players from getting anywhere.
Reply Quote
They can fix it to were its manageable and not so extreme to wear if you don't have a counter you lose.

There are 2 changes that can be made.

1) Raise the cost of Mountain Giant from 10 to 12. Making it a turn 6 play instead of a turn 4.

2) Change the stats of the Giants from 8/8 to 6/6. this would make them more easy to manage for all classes.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:14 PMPosted by Undergeared
They can fix it to were its manageable and not so extreme to wear if you don't have a counter you lose.

1) Raise the cost of Mountain Giant from 10 to 12. Making it a turn 6 play instead of a turn 4.

2) Change the stats of the Giants from 8/8 to 6/6. this would make them more easy to manage for all classes.

Are you completely insane? There is NOTHING wrong with handlock lol... Please tell me you are telling us some sort of sick joke that you believe there are issues with handlock. All of humanity is lost in your post. Skill up.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:14 PMPosted by Undergeared

Mountaint Giant already costs 12 and you cant play it unless you have 2 other cards in your hand.
Reply Quote
Zoo-lock players are all trash. It's a fact
Reply Quote
Hmm for some reason I was thinking it was a 10 so raise the cost of it from 12 to 14.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:22 PMPosted by Phox

So newer players that use a deck that is cheap and proven to be effective are trash? I'm sorry, but if I was new and could craft a zoo deck I would be stupid NOT to.
Reply Quote

I play every class in the game, including zoo but excluding hunter. Am I trash? Guessing you're answer will be yes, it seems you are just a very angry little kid that keeps getting pushed back by the current meta and you want Blizzard to solve your problem/lack of skills for you by coming here on the general discussion forums and whining that warlocks are overpowered when a hearthstone dev already stated once that they aren't even being looked at.

You sir are a sad little person and should probably go play World of Warcraft or some other game because ccg's just aren't for people with your skill level / mental aptitude. Have a good day!
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:26 PMPosted by TranceFox

I play every class in the game, including zoo but excluding hunter. Am I trash? Guessing you're answer will be yes, it seems you are just a very angry little kid that keeps getting pushed back by the current meta and you want Blizzard to solve your problem/lack of skills for you by coming here on the general discussion forums and whining that warlocks are overpowered when a hearthstone dev already stated once that they aren't even being looked at.

You sir are a sad little person and should probably go play World of Warcraft or some other game because ccg's just aren't for people with your skill level / mental aptitude. Have a good day!

I've hit legend every season since launch.......my opinion is opinion but likely fact.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:37 PMPosted by Phox
06/08/2014 10:26 PMPosted by TranceFox

I've hit legend every season since launch.......my opinion is opinion but likely fact.

Pic or it didn't happen? If you did get legend every season and you are still qqing about warlocks then you have some serious issues with this game. I don't have problems with warlocks, handlocks or zoolocks/murlocks so why are you? Are you trying to force a control deck on the ladder despite the current meta? Other then that, I can't see why you suck so badly that you got serious issues with the warlock class. Either way, Ben Brode trumps you and your desires for a nerf. Nothing will happen. Move along kid.
Reply Quote
These Friggen legends players wont shut up about Murlocs!
Reply Quote
Out of all the warlocks I play, 1 out of 20 play murlocs. Maybe 1 out of 50.
Reply Quote
Wow, did I enter a time machine, or are people still complaining about this inferior deck still?

Seriously, Murlocs are garbage compared to Zoolock.
Reply Quote
What exactly do you want Warlocks to have nerfed anyway? The 75% of their class cards that never see the light of day? Their 3 or so minions that do see play? You complain about Zoolock and Handlock as a basis to nerf warlocks, both of which run around 6 Warlock cards, the rest of the decks are made up of neutral creatures. In reality all you're really complaining about is that Warlock's hero power is really good for aggro decks, and the synergy it has with Twilight Drake/The Giants. All of which are neutrals.
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 12:15 AMPosted by GGPolice
What exactly do you want Warlocks to have nerfed anyway? The 75% of their class cards that never see the light of day? Their 3 or so minions that do see play? You complain about Zoolock and Handlock as a basis to nerf warlocks, both of which run around 6 Warlock cards, the rest of the decks are made up of neutral creatures. In reality all you're really complaining about is that Warlock's hero power is really good for aggro decks, and the synergy it has with Twilight Drake/The Giants. All of which are neutrals.

Srs?

Their hero power, dufus... The ridiculous ability that facilitates what is, essentially, cheating.
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 01:02 AMPosted by Goozmania
Their hero power, dufus... The ridiculous ability that facilitates what is, essentially, cheating

The ridiculous hero power that maybe gets used 3-4 times a game without them killing themselves to burst? okay <.<
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:24 PMPosted by Windmill

So newer players that use a deck that is cheap and proven to be effective are trash? I'm sorry, but if I was new and could craft a zoo deck I would be stupid NOT to.

Do you think only new players play Zoo? A lot of legends climb with Zoo.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 10:10 PMPosted by Windmill
Zoo deck is the most competitive cheap deck that new players can craft. It will never go away unless Blizzard wants to completely discourage new players from getting anywhere.

It's the cheapest competitive deck, but it's not necessarily the most competitive cheap deck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]