Paladins are very op

Equality+ Consecrate- Seriously- does anyone see anything wrong with this? The has been a HUGE influx of pally this season.
Reply Quote
Equality combos are very powerful, but also very neccesary for a class that lacks hard removal.

Paladins are nowhere near being overpowered, they are actually the 3rd worst class in the game:
(source: http://hearthstats.net/may )
Reply Quote
You might want to learn the game before you call Paladins OP.
Reply Quote
I haven't had many problems with Paladins, playing a wide variety of decks from Zoolocks to Ramp Druids and Miracle Rogues. They've got a few nice mechanics like that Equality combo but generally speaking they don't have a ton of answers for other decks.
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 10:26 AMPosted by SkilleSs
Equality+ Consecrate- Seriously- does anyone see anything wrong with this? The has been a HUGE influx of pally this season.

Since Pally was essentially *unplayed* last season, I doubt very much that Blizz is upset that Pally is now playable. It does make netdecking more difficult since a lot available netdecks have a built-in-assumption that it's OK to have a terrible matchup vs Uther. You'll have to *gasp* alter your deck a bit.
Reply Quote
Paladins are very easy to beat. You never overextend your board against a Paladin or just get board cleared. You don't have to overextend to even beat them since they lack hard single target removals. The worse they can do to a minion is just reduce its attack to 1 which can be silenced as well.

The only hard removal they have are Equality combos which affect their minions as well and is only used for board clears.
Reply Quote
Pally would be good if you could run 4 equalities
Reply Quote
Are not :(
Reply Quote
They are the only class that can't single target hard removal.

How is equality op?
Reply Quote
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. Paladins OP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
And he even call himself SkilLess
Reply Quote
Considering our spot removal is limited to Truesilver and Hammer of Wrath, I'd say that our tool set is rather lacking.
Reply Quote
aggro pally is op
Reply Quote

Equality + Consecration gets me:

Holy Nova
Explosive trap
Whirlwind
Any *ucking Rogue card
Arcane Explosion/Blizzard
Lightning Storm
Dread Inferno

Wild Pyromancer

Everyone forgets that Equality is the only tool in the game that clears the users side in almost every situation.
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 04:11 PMPosted by EonDrache

Everyone forgets that Equality is the only tool in the game that clears the users side in almost every situation.

Yes, because people never use Cairne, Harvest Golem or Divine shield minions.

And Control warrior, Ramp Druid and Miracle Rogue, some of the best decks, Overfloat their boards, so you can 3 for 2 with the combo.

Equality isn't that good in this meta unless you play aggro, only because have scrubs to trade out with, not for the board clear.
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 04:11 PMPosted by EonDrache

Equality + Consecration gets me:

Holy Nova
Explosive trap
Whirlwind
Any *ucking Rogue card
Arcane Explosion/Blizzard
Lightning Storm
Dread Inferno

Wild Pyromancer

Exactly.

Sure we can use 6 mana to clear your board, but that leaves any minions we have left vulnerable to a lot of easy damage, but our lack of low cost cards cause that combo to usually take up our turn and fall behind
Reply Quote
i have no issue with equality consecrate.. the only card that really bugs me in paladin is divine favor, its a 3 mana card that could potentially net you 10 cards... its priced the same as arcane intellect, but could get you x5 the amount of cards. i don't care about anything else in paladin because tbh the deck is underperforming, but that card right there is obnoxious
Reply Quote
06/13/2014 05:38 AMPosted by Versace
i have no issue with equality consecrate.. the only card that really bugs me in paladin is divine favor, its a 3 mana card that could potentially net you 10 cards... its priced the same as arcane intellect, but could get you x5 the amount of cards. i don't care about anything else in paladin because tbh the deck is underperforming, but that card right there is obnoxious

Thats because you play a deck that probably have many cards in hand at all times, so you got the impression it almost always draw this many cards, vs other card hungry decks or people that have taken notice of Shockadin and use their cards so DF don't get OP, it's usually a dead card, and there are A LOT of these card hungry decks, way more than 50%, so Divine Favor alone don't help you climb anywhere. It's a situational card, like Mindgames and many others.
Reply Quote
06/13/2014 05:38 AMPosted by Versace

Divine favor can be played around very easily.
Reply Quote
I think that Equality + Elven Archer is the most fun combo to play.
Reply Quote
Make our Hammer of Wrath a 2 mana spell, remove the card draw if you like so and give us a hard removal similar to the likes of Polymorph and you are free to take all my Equalities. I'd even hug you for doing so.
Edited by soliduz on 6/20/2014 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]