When are the consecration nerfs comming?

it is op it kills everything i do in the first 4 turns. plz nerf or i quit.
Reply Quote
Try playing a 3 drop or a 4 drop.
Reply Quote
translation all i play is leper gnome , stay icky OP
Reply Quote
LOL. Great responses to a terrible thread.

Just play paladin. Then 2 out of your 30 cards can be the magical OP consecrate and you can be legend 1.
Reply Quote
If you think consecration is tough. You need to meet this guy named shadowflame. The best thing you can do is play around it, knowing it's likely to come out on turn 4. If you are putting yourself in a position to lose the game because you over-extended, that's not consecration's fault. If you hold back some minions you can decrease the value that the Paladin gets out of it.
Reply Quote
It is a troll. Consecration is not op.
Reply Quote
I'd be interested to see how this game would look if Blizzard implemented every nerf suggestion.
Reply Quote
OP zoo player confirmed.
Reply Quote
Wtf is up with all these QQ Paladin OP threads these days, Paladin sucks and I mained Paladin since beta only to swap to control warrior.
Reply Quote
If this guy is struggling against paladins what is he going to do when he runs into a legit control warrior?
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 10:12 AMPosted by Juggernaut
If this guy is struggling against paladins what is he going to do when he runs into a legit control warrior?

Lay down and cry or go on forum spamming P2W game.
Reply Quote
Go back to playing LoL under your bridge.
Reply Quote
WTF are all these nerf threads suddenly coming from? With Paladin probably being the second weakest class you can't expect anyone to take you seriously here.

Probably a troll that has been on the Mage forum whining about Flamestrike or Warrior whining about Brawl or Rogue forum whining about Blade Furry or Warlock whining about Shadowflame or Hunter forum whining about UtH or Shaman forum whining about Lightning Storm or Priest forum whining about A.Priest + Circle of Healing or Druid forum whining about Force of Nature OR all of them, yes these whining plebs probably been in all forum categories for every game they ever played.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 10:15 AMPosted by DòóM
06/10/2014 10:12 AMPosted by Juggernaut

Lay down and cry or go on forum spamming P2W game.

How is that relevant...?
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 09:54 AMPosted by FantasticMrB
I'd be interested to see how this game would look if Blizzard implemented every nerf suggestion.

There would be no cards.
No hero powers
Certain classes wouldn't exist.
The game would be decided on the flip of a coin that both players could opt to re-roll the result as many times as they wanted.
Reply Quote
06/10/2014 09:26 AMPosted by RYZE
plz nerf or i quit.

Please quit. You sound like a agro deck kiddie and the game could always use one less of them.
Reply Quote

Bye
Reply Quote

I just check out this Forum, and saw your post. It make me wanna log in, and reply ;D

So 4 Mana with 2 damage. How is it OP? How would you like to neft it? 8 Mana for 1 Damage? (:
Reply Quote
hellfire is the same cost for 3 damage, though it does hurt the lock player too, why isn't that OP?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]