when is the warlock nerf coming?

Only way to balance handlock and Zoo is by nerfing their retarded hero spell.
Reply Quote
It's not a spell...
Reply Quote
Or you could actually learn how to play better.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 12:29 PMPosted by opticmax
Only way to balance handlock and Zoo is by nerfing their retarded hero spell.

so what is your retarded suggested fix to a problem that doesn't exist?
Reply Quote
I always wondered why the Warlock power wasn't "Exchange 1 Health for 1 Mana" or something like that. That's what Life Tap is supposed to be about.

Then again, not having tested it, I don't know if that'd be way too strong or way too weak...

In any case, they're going to have to tweak the Warlock hero power sooner or later. Right now it seems to be too strong, which is why Warlock class cards are often very weak (most notably, half of Demons are way, way weaker than basic Neutral minions).

Nerf the Hero power a bit, buff some of the most awful class cards, see where that leaves us.
Reply Quote
it's going to become less powerful with naxx quite likely, in the sense that poison seeds alone means that druids will have a somewhat reliable way to a) get rid of auctioneers (4 mana, turn it into a 2/2 treant), and b) to deal with multiple giants.

Zoo specifically though may actually get stronger, very hard to tell at this point.
Edited by Renideo on 6/8/2014 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i agree that lock is sorta broken at times. perfect example is the murloc/lock deck. blow cards, refill hand. really tough to deal with. maybe 3 mana hero power? who knows
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 12:54 PMPosted by Renideo
it's going to become less powerful with naxx quite likely, in the sense that poison seeds alone means that druids will have a somewhat reliable way to a) get rid of auctioneers (4 mana, turn it into a 2/2 treant), and b) to deal with multiple giants.

Zoo specifically though may actually get stronger, very hard to tell at this point.

Zoo will be replaced by a slightly more midrange lock that is basically going to be hell with nerubian eggs, voidcallers and doomguards.

I think that the hero power is actually quite alright. It really helps that you can actually rush a lock down because they help you do it with their hero power.
Edited by AlexL on 6/8/2014 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The change is coming on the 12th of Never.

Stop your crying and L2P.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 12:39 PMPosted by Heisenberg
Or you could actually learn how to play better.

Why is this the same exact 2nd or 3rd reply every time? Zoolock is clearly unbalanced, and anyone who replies like this is obviously a troll.
Reply Quote
Warlocks exploit broken neutral minions better than any other class, cry me a river.Its not warlocks fault, its the sick efficiency of some neutral minions.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 01:06 PMPosted by AlexL
Zoo will be replaced by a slightly more midrange lock

lol

Naxx isn't going to invalidate Zoo. I can promise you that.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
06/08/2014 12:52 PMPosted by Poitrine
I always wondered why the Warlock power wasn't "Exchange 1 Health for 1 Mana" or something like that. That's what Life Tap is supposed to be about.

[/quote]

Despite the mana crystals concept, you'll notice that many references to "mana" from WOW in the context of Hearthstone actually affect card draw, such as Mana Tide Totem.
Reply Quote
06/08/2014 12:52 PMPosted by Poitrine

Despite the mana crystals concept, you'll notice that many references to "mana" from WOW in the context of Hearthstone actually affect card draw, such as Mana Tide Totem.

True, but I found that strange too. If I'd been asked to design it I'd probably have had it give the Shaman an additional Mana per turn as long as it's in play, or something like that. I guess it's just hard to wrap your head around Mana-giving stuff not giving Mana.

In any case, they can't really leave the current Warlock hero power this good and the current Warlock class cards this bad, so I'm very curious to see what they'll do with it all. Warlock would be my favored class if it functioned properly, but until it does I'm mostly playing Priest.

The Naxx Warlock card is clearly an attempt to make Demons less bad, but it looks a bit underwhelming to me...
Edited by Poitrine on 6/8/2014 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by Icon0clast on 6/8/2014 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]