Can anyone give me advice for my deck? :)

I'd be really appreciative if someone could give me some suggestions about my new Paladin control deck!

Link - http://tinyurl.com/l7tumjz

Thanks for the help! You don't have to give me advice on every single question I have, but any advice and thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :)

I've used similar variations of this deck as well!

After doing some test games, the main thing I've noticed is that I seem to get a lot of minions that have abilities which are best used when there's already other minions on the board. One time my hand had 2 Equalities, a Spellbreaker, an Aldor Peacekeeper, Ironbeak Owl, and an Argent Defender. (There were no other minions on the board, so I'd have to use one without getting a benefit)

Here's some other questions that I have
  • Is the mana curve alright?
  • Are there any cards you would recommend to use instead of the current ones?
  • Can you give me any other advice regarding the deck itself?
  • Reply Quote
    I would seriously consider putting 2 redemptions in there :) the combo with harvest golem or scarlet crusader is just hilarious its a great secret for a control deck :)

and 2 wild Pyromancers for the board clear combo for 4 mana with equality, sometimes against aggro decks you cant really wait till 6 mana to clear the board :)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]