When Zoo says Sorry

When you play against Zoo, and they say sorry at the end, because you died at turn 5;

They're not saying sorry to be a jerk, they're saying sorry because they're sorry they are playing a deck that requires little skill.

I play Zoo

I hate Zoo

I play Zoo because it's the easiest way to climb the ladder, simple as. Whatever, you may think I suck, maybe I do!

But the simple fact is, it's the easiest way to feel supreme in this game

When I play my other decks I LOVE the game for the thought and input required. I love sitting there for 30 seconds deciding what play is best on my priest.

I hate then doing that and then losing, because the other guy is playing Zoo. So, I am foced to play Zoo

When I play Zoo I feel like I'm playing 20% of this game. When I play my Priest, I feel like I'm challenged

Think of that what you will

I shall Zoo

I shall Zoo untill I can't Zoo anymore

Good day sir

GOOD DAY
Reply Quote
LOL. I only play Zoo when I have a daily quest for warlock. Always easy wins, but it does feel dirty.
Reply Quote
Murloc-lock that win on turn 4, all day.

"Sorry about that"
Edited by Rhox on 6/6/2014 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well Played.
Reply Quote
nah, you still sound like a jerk. I know you're sorry that you played such a simple cheap, but effective deck, and it did just what you wanted it to. but you do not have my sympathy, sir. good day!

also I just don't understand why you'd play it if you seriously enjoy crafting your own deck and playing with that so much more. guess it just means that the feeling of winning with a deck that you hate is better than playing around with one you actually enjoy

unless you're hitting legend rank with it, then I don't see the point of playing ranked if you truly despise zoolock. just to brag about a rank you earned by playing zoo? idk, there's some weird cyclical logic in there that doesn't sit well with me

but I really can't blame you too much for using it. if I had all the proper cards, I'd probably use it as well. not exclusively, but on occasion
Reply Quote
Right on, man. I run a standard issue Reynad Zoo deck (which I have labeled !@#$ in my collection) for dailies, and boy do I feel like a poopy butt cleft when I us it.
But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. It gets the job done.
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 01:26 PMPosted by Diminish
I hate Zoo

i hate being top decked soulfire into double doomguard etc ...there is no skill just pure luck/rng and its !@#$ing works ....
I love playing my druid or handlock and soon i might try craft control warrior too ;D
Edited by Prototype on 6/6/2014 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Zoo's a fun deck.
Reply Quote
I play Zoo to climb into legend, yeah it is dumb but playing my other decks (token/ramp druid and tempo shaman) is way way too slow.
Getting to the legend now is a massive time commitment that not many can afford unfortunately.

Even if you don't have as high win rate it is still faster, because you win AND lose faster than with other decks,
Reply Quote
I refuse to use zoo even if the this means getting to legend !!!
Reply Quote
When opponents say "Sorry", it's out of a perceived sense of pity that they crushed you so quickly, or ruined whatever grand plans you might have had. It makes them feel superior that a flick of their finger decimated you so badly.

Not because their deck requires little skill.

Just thought you might want to know.
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 02:42 PMPosted by Hayrich
Not because their deck requires little skill.

hahah do u actually believe in that shiit you just said :P?
Ofc is req little to no skill cuz you almost always have a good play no matter if its turn 1 or turn 8 ...kappa ;S
Reply Quote
I like playing priest the most, but I stopped because it's infuriating.

So I don't play much anymore besides some odd paladin rush deck for giggles.

I have a 80% win ratio against zoo with the priest though but never win against miracle and it's all over the place.
Reply Quote
I play Zoo

I hate Zoo

You confuse me :/...I get the fact that you want to find a way to rank up but is it worth taking all the pleasure?Can't you make a deck yourself that you like to be successful?Do you even like warlock?

Also an advice.Since you like priest,you can watch amaz twitch.He is a really good priest player!
Edited by FiReSpAwNiE on 6/6/2014 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 03:03 PMPosted by FiReSpAwNiE
I play Zoo

I hate Zoo

You confuse me :/...

I explained it in my post ;)

Also an advice.Since you like priest,you can watch amaz twitch.He is a really good priest player!

I love Amaz!

He's the reason I play Priest :)
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 02:28 PMPosted by IronTide
nah, you still sound like a jerk.

k lol
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 02:36 PMPosted by Talavaj
I play Zoo to climb into legend, yeah it is dumb but playing my other decks (token/ramp druid and tempo shaman) is way way too slow.
Getting to the legend now is a massive time commitment that not many can afford unfortunately.

Even if you don't have as high win rate it is still faster, because you win AND lose faster than with other decks,

This is a good point. Games are pretty fast with Zoo, regardless if you win or lose. I bet it cuts down on the grind time a lot, especially once you aren't getting bonus stars. Is Zoo viable once you reach legend? Or does pretty much every deck played in legend shut it down?
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 02:16 PMPosted by Kickaz
LOL. I only play Zoo when I have a daily quest for warlock. Always easy wins, but it does feel dirty.

Me too. Also that "play a bunch of little minions" quest. I don't actually enjoy it, and not just because I feel a little soiled.

As for playing against zoo, I main Paladin. If I get Consecrate in the first few turns, I'm probably going to be okay. If not, I pray for Baron Geddon. Failing both, sayonara.
Reply Quote
Frankly Zoo decks have ruined Warlocks for me due to the fact I don't want to be considered in the same company as you.

I have no problem with people playing Zoo and most of the time I squelch Warlocks.

Good gaming
Reply Quote
06/06/2014 03:32 PMPosted by Moniss
Frankly Zoo decks have ruined Warlocks for me due to the fact I don't want to be considered in the same company as you.

I have no problem with people playing Zoo and most of the time I squelch Warlocks.

Good gaming

You mean sensitive gaming?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]