Nonstop zoo

Great job balancing this game blizzard.
Reply Quote
please post new topics. these are old. thanks bye
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 05:58 PMPosted by Droopy
please post new topics. these are old. thanks bye

reposted topics is how this game got balanced in every other case.
Reply Quote
beating a dead horse noobs.

go away.
Reply Quote
Zoo's popularity isn't just due to its effectiveness or that the games take less time to play though.

You have to remember that the deck costs a lot less to make, and as a result is much much more accessible for players without complete or near complete collections of cards to build and play.

When you consider this, and look at the actual variety of decks you face objectively, not subjectively I think the game is in one of the best states it has ever been in terms of variety.
Reply Quote
Hey I just played against someone who was actually handlock! It was beyond refreshing. Just started up a game and it's a druid!! What a breath of fresh air.
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 06:12 PMPosted by Fear
Zoo's popularity isn't just due to its effectiveness or that the games take less time to play though.

no its twitch tv fan boys with no brain netdecking. i really wish people would create new and fun decks. sigh
Reply Quote

You have to remember that the deck costs a lot less to make, and as a result is much much more accessible for players without complete or near complete collections of cards to build and play.

When you consider this, and look at the actual variety of decks you face objectively, not subjectively I think the game is in one of the best states it has ever been in terms of variety.

Actually, when you think about it none of the other classes aren't nearly as effective with so little dust. And it all comes down to the hero power. That's a pretty sad state to be in.
Reply Quote
I mean warlock just completely lends itself to brainless faceroll. 5/7 charge minions, 1 mana 3/2, constant card draw...then the nerds can sit and giggle while they stack up abusive sergeants. It's seriously the exact same deck every time. Seriously.
Reply Quote
But I will say...there is nothin sweeter than nuking a douche warlock with a well-timed consecrate.
Reply Quote
Dats how Hearfstone roll!
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 06:23 PMPosted by MeltedCheese
I mean warlock just completely lends itself to brainless faceroll.

this
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 06:15 PMPosted by Jentso

Actually, when you think about it none of the other classes aren't nearly as effective with so little dust. And it all comes down to the hero power. That's a pretty sad state to be in.

I actually disagree. While Lifetap is insane I think the reason it's so powerful is the 1-3 mana cost minions are super over-budget and just ridiculously powerful.

But yeah, these efficient minions combined with being able to puke out a minimum of 2 per turn combined with the most powerful tempo removal in the game ends up being an a really powerful beast of a deck

Just take the loses here and there and don't let it knock you on tilt. It happens to the best of us, sometimes despite great draws and suburb dedk building you will just simply lose due to Zoo getting a decent draw.
Reply Quote

Variety? All I meet are zoolock, miracle rogue, warrior and some weird druid build. It's not that I can't beat them (except miracle rogue which is so utterly retarded) it's that it's extremely dull to face those same decks 90% of the time.

I like the game but imo it's in a very bad state now, all full out aggressive decks because there too many one turn kill combo decks running around which totally ignore the opponent and jsut get their combo and move on, so it's kill fast or get killed. There's no variety at all, control and defensive playstyle is suicidal, most games are over by turn 6-8, meaning half the cards never see the daylight.
Reply Quote
I only played 2 zoolocks today. So I guess it is completely nonstop.
Reply Quote
All I meet are:

Control Warrior
Shockadin
Zoolock
Handlock
Freeze Mage
Miracle Rogue
Priests doing priest things
Shaman doing shamany things
trap hunters
zoo hunters
mid range hunters
and the playful, let's see if this works decks.

So, play more.
Reply Quote
06/09/2014 06:31 PMPosted by Protekt1
I only played 2 zoolocks today. So I guess it is completely nonstop.

then play more than 2 games.
Reply Quote

GASP! Are you saying Zoo is the answer to all the people crying about P2W???

If Zoo is everywhere, and is, as we all know, super cheap to make, then how is the game P2W again?

I AM CONFUSED!

Also -
06/09/2014 06:37 PMPosted by Droopy
then play more than 2 games.

I play many games, every day, and I assure you, I barely see MR OR Zoo.

If you are seeing just them, and it hurts you so much, I suggest you stop playing ranked, where people are going to play the decks they think win.

That is the point after all.
Edited by bojax23 on 6/9/2014 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't think I ever see zoo decks. Then again, I tend to play Arena or casual, to get the cash for arena if I don't make enough.
When I DO play ranked, all I see is mage after mage after mage or the occasional rogue miracle deck. All the way down to about 5 it's nothing but mages.
Reply Quote
i really wish there was something that insured you did not have to face 3-4 matches against the same class
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]