Possible Handlock Legend without Leeroy?

I see a lot of Handlock decks that use Leeroy but I don't have anything close to the amount of dust it would cost to craft a complete deck... Not even enough for Faceless. I have BGH though. Should I not even try to craft a Handlock deck if I can't create all of the proper components?
Reply Quote
i think its possible to have a deck without leeroy but it might be a bit hard to pull off, or you won't win as much. the key cards to have are the giants, drakes, and the removal to back it up with the taunters

you could try it but i don't think you'll like the results
Reply Quote
You could do Handlock with Arcane Golems instead of Leeroy (although it reduces your burst).

However, I would not recommend playing the deck without Faceless. Play zoo until you have the dust/cards.
Reply Quote
I started my handlock off with just lord jarraxus, the drakes, and all the "lesser" cards. It has been a long road.. Truly it was awful I couldn't win anything I eventually got the 2 moltens. That just got me a few lucky wins. When I finally secured the 2 mountains things turned I started to have stable openings and some solid plays.

About a month later I scored a Leeroy and WOW holy bananas is he awesome! Most of my handlock games are won with some version of Leeroy shenanigans.

Just today I got my first faceless so I can't comment on how important it is.

Overall from my climb I can say that you really need both sets of giants, the drakes, and all the lesser "rare/common" cards to play a handlock. Once you have those get Leeroy ASAP.
Reply Quote
The old school handlock does not use leroy.

But lacking mountains and molten means it isn't really a handlock deck anymore.

You would be better off using the "miracle warlock deck"

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/47999-e-mc2-miracle-warlock

Or

http://www.gosugamers.net/hearthstone/features/3875-warlock-guide-the-miralock-burst-featuring-kolento-s-version

And replace Leroy with a second copy of arcane golem
Edited by Wtflag on 6/9/2014 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]