Looking for some advice

So I started playing my druid a few weeks ago and I'm in love with the class, trying to put together a solid deck to push ranked. This is the deck I'm currently using and could use some advice.

1x Innervate
2x Wrath
2x Loot Hoarder
1x Savage Roar
1x BGH
1x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Harvest Golem
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yetti
1x Defender of Argus
2x Keeper of the Grove
2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1x Spellbreaker
1x Starfall
1x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Faceless Manipulator
1x Cairne Bloodhoof
1x Ancient of Lore
1x Ancient of War
1x Ironbark Protector
1x Ragnaros

Any suggestions?
Edited by Greezy on 6/13/2014 10:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
- ironbark portector
-defender of argus
-1 yeti

+second lore
+ black knight
+ force of nature
Reply Quote
Could you list the Druid cards you own, and any Neutral Epic and Legendary cards.

Also, what kind of Druid are you looking to play?
Reply Quote
06/13/2014 02:02 PMPosted by SirDigby
Could you list the Druid cards you own, and any Neutral Epic and Legendary cards.

Druid cards I own...

1x Force of Nature
1x Ancient of Lore
1x Ancient of War
2x Every other druid card.

I don't own Cenarius.

Neutral Epics

2x Hungry Crab
1x Doomsayer
1x BGH
1x Blood Knight
1x Murloc Warleader
2x Faceless Manipulator
1x Sea Giant
2x Mountain Giant
2x Molten Giant

Legendaries

Lorewalker
Millhouse
Leeroy
Greenskin
Harrison
Cairne
Hogger
The Beast
Ragnaros

06/13/2014 02:02 PMPosted by SirDigby
Also, what kind of Druid are you looking to play?

I'm really just getting into the class and the deck I posted in my OP is the only druid deck I've ever played. I'm open to a completely new deck or suggestions on how to improve my current deck.
Edited by Greezy on 6/13/2014 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/13/2014 01:59 PMPosted by MrZion
+second lore
+ black knight
+ force of nature

Don't have BK or a second lore sadly.
Reply Quote
2nd lore is your top prio ...
Leeroy +2 Lore + 1 War + 1 faceless + Cairne +Rag +Jones + 1 Sunwalker + 1 Blood knight ...try to put all this in your deck ;D it works !
Another option is to cut the combo and use Leroy+Faceless as a finisher . If you do that way consider 2nd faceless and 1 mark of the wild .
Most def. add the blood knight to your deck ...atm this card is better then BGH. When you have extra dust craft black knight and cenarius in that order ;D
There is another very nasty way to play ...its with leeroy / faceless / golems etc 3-4 drops that are hard to kill and a single roar without FoN for extra burst. It accomplish the same thing but your win condition is to clear board and keep like 2 minions alive for next tunrn so you can do crazy things like innervate+faceless+leeroy+roar for like 30dmg+ OTK ;D
Reply Quote
06/13/2014 10:58 PMPosted by Prototype
Leeroy +2 Lore + 1 War + 1 faceless + Cairne +Rag +Jones + 1 Sunwalker + 1 Blood knight ...try to put all this in your deck ;D it works !

Woo, that's a lot to stuff into one deck! lol I actually tried and it felt kind of awkward.

I almost have enough dust to buy another Lore.

I also have a golden Al'Akir I got recently and I'm thinking of dusting it since I hardly ever play shaman and getting a black knight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]