Shockadin Mirror Match!

Normally, I hate mirror matches against whatever class I'm playing.
Worse still, realizing that you're using the same deck. It's like showing up to the prom in the same dress, or something.
But the moment when you realize your opponent has the exact same rush deck as you? And it's literally a rush to see who'll deliver the beatdown first? For some reason, this time around it was invigorating.

So close. Worgens and leper gnomes and argent squires! Hammers to the face! And the tide turned when I consecrated his minions... but then he delivers a Leeroy on round 6! And then I avenging wrath him to death... and win with a mere 3 hit points left.

It's fun sometimes to play like a complete lunatic. A nice change from the thoughtful, strategic, drawn-out games of move and countermove. :)
Reply Quote
Indeed, I've really enjoyed matches vs other shockadins, but thats why I made a change or two to give that edge...
Reply Quote
06/14/2014 06:20 PMPosted by Druski
Indeed, I've really enjoyed matches vs other shockadins, but thats why I made a change or two to give that edge...

What did you find gave you that edge? I'm running the BK instead of an Owl at the moment, but tbh, haven't fought many other Shockadins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]