How to approach hunter matchups as zoolock

Hi guys, I'm still fairly new to Hearthstone and am having trouble knowing how to approach games against hunter. I understand that hunter is in general a bad matchup for zoo, so I'm not expecting miraacles but in general how should you approach these games to give you any chance? The two strategies that I have seen mentioned are to try and mulligan for your beefier minions (shieldmastas, scarlet crusader). Or to just ignore uth and try to flood the board.

What would you more experienced players say? Any other tips on how to approach hunter games? because there seems to be a lot of it right now between rank 15-10.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Hunter is a good match-up for Zoo, especially after the Unleash nerf.

You should not have Senjin in your Zoo deck.. I'm not sure why that's there. And yes, you play like they don't have Unleash but at the same time, if you can afford to hold off on playing minions while still having a lot of dmg on the board, then do that.

You'll find it better to play around Explosive Trap than UTH.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply. From playing more today it seems that I am doing much better against hunter so perhaps it was just variance . I have the senjin in there as a sub for an argus, but if that's bad I'll think about replacing him.
Reply Quote
Oh, didn't know you didn't have defender. That's perfectly fine then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]