Is Cenarius as good as I think he is?

In my experience playing with him, Cenarius is amazing. I've found I prefer him to any other class legendary, he's just good in every situation and against any deck that I can play him against. I've found I consider him the best card in the deck, and I can attribute several wins to him, specifically the mirror matches where I find him and they don't and against control decks.

Is that just me overrating him, or is he really that good?
Reply Quote
He is really good, because he has no disadvantage (No Big Game Hunter Target and Faceless can't copy the effect) and does something, when he appears on the battlefield (compared to Ysera). Cenarius also doesn't have a random effect (Ragnaros, Ysera) and can't be silenced (Tirion) so you know what you get, when you play him.

The Taunts can help you to survive one more turn, the buff can help you to win the game.
Edited by BeFoRe on 6/17/2014 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/16/2014 11:59 PMPosted by BeFoRe
He is really good, because he has no disadvantage (No Big Game Hunter Target and Faceless can't copy the effect) and does something, when he appears on the battlefield (compared to Ysera). Cenarius also doesn't have a random effect (Ragnaros, Ysera) and can't be silenced (Tirion) so you know what you get, when you play him.

The Taunts can help you to survive one more turn, the buff can help you to win the game.

All of this and his allotted stat-points. Only one other card in the game has more stat-points, and that's Deathwing. If you have three creatures on the field, he has more stat-points than Deathwing.

Can't count the amount of times Cenarius has just obliterated opponents thanks to that +2/2.
Reply Quote
Only disadvantage is Big C is 9 mana, and he can be a card that weighs down your hand.

And if you are facing alot of rush/aggro decks, you may not have until T-9 to play him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]