How every match vs warlock is determined

Zoo - do I draw my board clear early yes/no.

If yes, win, if no - lose.

Handlock - do I draw all my big minion counters in time?

IF yes, win, if no - lose.

Pretty much it.
Reply Quote
How card games work.

Do I draw the answers I need:

If yes - win

If no - lose

Well done...
Reply Quote
That's every match-up from my perspective. As a Handlock vs. Druid, I need efficient cards or I lose. Against Miracle Rogue, 2-3 Argus or Sunfury or I probably lose. Against Mage Burn, it's either Alex + more healing and taunt or lose. Against Priest I need some guys to apply pressure early.

I mean, that's how card games like Hearthstone or MTG work. You need to draw useful cards for that match-up to win. Often the best you can do is build a solid deck that does OK in as many matches as possible. This is why I play Nourish Taunt Druid and Warlock Giants; I find both decks have good win rates against most decks, and every match-up is fun and different.

That said, I do think Hearthstone needs more cards, which will come in time. When we have twice the viable cards in the pool as we do now, the game will be awesome.
Reply Quote
This is a problem with the game in general, not Warlocks. Hearthstone is too full of HARD counters and needs a lot more soft ones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]