Is Sea Giant good in Paladin Deck?

Do they have combo? If not work in Paladin, do Sea Giant work on any other class, or is Sea Giant worth keeping at all?
Reply Quote
Depends what type of pali deck you run. Sea Giant has some synergy in Pali decks bc if their hero power. Imo if your are running late game/control Pali you are better off with molten or even mountain. Twilight drake well run well in this type of deck too.
Reply Quote
I run a giant deck with 2 Molten Giants and 2 Mountain Giants and.. 0 Sea Giant.
VS rogue/mage/handlock and all other decks that play few minions Sea Giant often becomes a dead card, and compared to the other giants it's not always as easy to play it in the meta. Also VS zoo lock when they swarm the board, you always want to board clear with AoE rather than putting out a Sea Giant.

Paladin giant decks also run Holy Wrath for the chance of 12 or 20 dmg to the enemy hero, and Sea Giant's max cost is only 10 so then it's better to pick one of the 8-10 mana cost legendaries instead of Sea Giant.
Reply Quote
I was playing as Control Paladin, and think Sea Giant is not worth keeping in my deck, because well it easy to get destroy even though I got a chance to summon in early due to play against Aggro Deck. But now, I am disenchant it, and craft Avenging Wrath. Do you guys think this is a good decision?
Reply Quote
Avenging Wrath is a good card in most cases. Majority if the times it could go 2 for 1 and works well with equality if you don't have consecrate or wild pyromamcer.

Consider molten giant and mountain. As for your choice it is pretty reasonable. I run 2 sometimes but preferably 1 most times. Solid card most times
Reply Quote
I have been trying out sea giants with pirates for sort of a theme built deck. My thought was that I toss out enough pirates and try to keep them alive in order to chuck out the giant somewhat early and finish them off or keep the board clear since they will blow some removal. I've been winning a steady amount of games in the rank 13 to 15 zone, but haven't played it enough past that or tweaked it much more.

I am sure there are better picks, I am trying to use it strictly for my theme and it has done the job for me most times. I have been caught with it in hand if I have unlucky early draw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]