Deck thoughts ?

At the moment I have this deck druid deck which I created and *I THINK* that it is mid-late game.

2x Innervate
1x Mark of the Wild
2x Wrath
1x Acidic Swamp Ooze
2x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Harvest Golem
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2x Starfall
2x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Faceless Manipulator
1x Silver Hand Knight
2x Ancient of War
1x Ragnaros the Firelord
1x Cenarius

Any thoughts about what I can improve ? (I don't have ancients of lore).
Reply Quote
2x swipe and 2x Starfall is overkill imo

-1 Starfall
+1 Savage Roar

If you have Force of Nature its worth including too, paired with Savage Roar its quite powerful. Not really sure what to replace for it though, I would probably lose a Drake personally.

-1 Azure Drake
+1 Force of Nature

It looks like you are running a "token" style deck, Violet Teachers are good in that (i think?, I play Watcher and i am pretty noob)

-2 Yeti (maybe Shieldmasta)
+2 Violet Teacher

I would possibly lose the Silver Hand Knight as well

- Silver Hand Knight
+ Loot Hoarder

As I said I'm by no means pro, but these are changes I would make which I think fit the style of your deck and "should" improve it... I think...
Reply Quote
I don't have force of nature either :(

Also, I don't think that it's token, because token revolves around violet teacher + low cost spells like moonfire then doing savage roar to burst.

Well Swipe and Starfall are both good board clears... something which druids lack so imo it's not bad... I mean, those 2 are a must for me xD

I thought about the azure drake and the silver hand knight too.. but I've got no idea what I can run in it. Used to run a loot hoarder until people told me it sucks -_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]