Handzoo and Naxxramas

So, there's an interesting concept that you might have seen if you've seen Gaara's stream a couple weeks ago. Though he also had it at the last Dreamhack tournament.

It's basically a combination of handlock and zoo where you get a strong early lead with minions, but you have moltens and faceless+leeroy as a finisher.

I think it's actually viable at the moment, but it's just not consistent enough yet.

While most people were putting down the voidcaller as situational and mediocre, when I asked Gaara in chat about it, he said it was broken. And seeing this midrange style actually have some serious potency, I couldn't agree more.

It'll push midrange lock over the edge with cards like abusive seargent/dwarf+nerubian egg, as well as abusive + voidcaller to kill a yeti and bring out a doomguard.

Basically, it'll make for a very powerful deathrattle-trade-up deck.
Reply Quote
I don't understand how anyone can say it's a bad card- nearly all demons have a negative battlecry which voidcaller helps bypass. And any minion that replaces itself with another minion is very strong just on that.
Reply Quote
06/14/2014 04:28 PMPosted by MrPink
I don't understand how anyone can say it's a bad card- nearly all demons have a negative battlecry which voidcaller helps bypass. And any minion that replaces itself with another minion is very strong just on that.

I don't understand it either. I think it's actually a broken card. We'll see, but when you have harvest golems, nerubian eggs, this guy and any other deathrattle summoning minions, you're going to have a board that is nearly impossible to remove most of the time.

I can't imagine trying to kill a 3/4 that summons a 5/7 with charge, a 5/6 or a 6/6.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]