Critique my Miracle Druid?

Hi, I been playing for a while now, but still don't have a lot cards. This is a miracle druid deck I whipped up can someone give me some advice on how to improve it?

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/druid#74:2;131:2;178:2;280:2;282:2;329:2;459:2;464:2;523:1;532:2;548:2;587:2;605:1;619:2;620:2;633:2;

Innervate x 2
Moonfire x 2
Claw x 2
Wild Growth x 2
Wraith x 2
Acidic Swam Ooze x 2
Savage Roar x 2
Imp Master x 2
Swipe x 2
Keeper of the Groove x 2
Violet Teacher x 1
Starfall x 2
Azure Drake x 2
Druid of the Claw x 2
Gadgetzan Auctioneer x 2
Cenarious x 1

The idea of this deck is use gadgetzan and cheap/free spells to draw, combine with violet teacher to get massive board and use savage roar for the kill.
Edited by HueyFreeman on 6/15/2014 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
remove cenarius and add leeroy instead.
you dont need cenarius for this kind of deck, too slow.
Reply Quote
I don't have leeroy yet, although as a druid I can't really bounce leeroy like rogues, I am more incline on getting a lot of minions on the field then savage roar.
Reply Quote
You should run savagery to gain extra use out of your claw, and it's cheap enough to work well with Auctioneer.

Imp master and violet teacher are meh cards; 2 ooze seems a bit much.

Cenarius is a wasted slot, leeroy is also a poor choice. You need a true "win" card; you won't have the burst with leeroy like a rogue will.

Why are there 2 wraiths in your deck?

And LOL at keeper of the groove. Dance master fleeeexxxx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]