Can someone help me improve this deck?

I suppose it should be called Miracle Druid 2.0 but since I've taken out Gadgetzan it's not really a miracle deck now.

The idea is to use violet teacher and imp master combine with cheap spells to create a huge board of 1/1s then use savage roar to finish people off in 1 go. I realize it may have some problem against rush deck. Can someone give me some pointers as to how to modify it?;120:2;165:2;178:1;280:2;282:2;329:2;386:2;459:2;464:2;523:2;532:2;548:2;619:2;620:2;633:2;

Innervate x 2
Moonfire x 2
Claw x 2
Acidic Swamp Ooze x 1
Power of the Wild x 2
Wild Growth x 2
Wraith x 2
Harvest Golem x 2
Imp master x 1
Savage Roar x 2
Keeper of the groove x 2
Swipe x 2
Violet Teacher x 2
Azure Drake x 2
Nourish x 2
Starfall x 2
Reply Quote
Cut imp master and 1 claw , 1 starfall . 1 nourish for 2 Druid of the claw , 1 argent commander and thalnos/cenarius if u got em if not for FoN. Also try to fit the 1xAH(can cut 2nd claw/starfall or the 2nd nourish:) in the deck ;p
If you rly like the imp master you can keep it but you need more charge minions and 1 FoN for sure .
Edited by Prototype on 6/16/2014 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I wish I have FoN but so far no such luck. I actually took out my Druid of the claw because its cost just seems awkward to my curve. I do have cenarious, again it's the cost that makes me drop him. But sure I will give it a go, thanks for your advice. Currently rank 14-15, will see if the improvement gets me further :D

PS: What's AH?
Reply Quote
06/16/2014 06:27 PMPosted by HueyFreeman
PS: What's AH?

Gadgetzan ;p
Reply Quote
Ah, I have given up on using Gadgetzan, trying to work gadgetzan AND violet teacher at the same time is like playing a hand with succubus doom guard and soulfire. That's why I dropped my gadgetzan. The deck now rely on nourish and azure drake for draw. Not as great as gadgetzan for sure but I like to save my spell dump for violet teacher play.
Reply Quote
Here, I fixed it for you. You're welcome:

I've played this deck extensively. I won about 75% of my games with it climbing the ladder. Soul of the Forest is key as it allows you to overcome AOE. Naturalize is important to remove big taunts and legendaries. Coldlight Oracle is necessary for card draw and it's great for milling your opponents. Save the Innervates for combos with Violet Teacher, Soul of the Forest, and Power of the Wild (unless you're facing aggro).

The game is usually over once you manage to play Soul of the Forest on 3+ minions, which is not that hard to do with this deck.
Edited by reasonet on 6/17/2014 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, never thought about Soul of the Forest, yeah that would work great.
Reply Quote
I just had an idea... What about playing Illidan in this deck?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)