Zoo and Hand aren't very consistent

06/17/2014 09:14 AMPosted by RolandGilead
I think it's because with Zoo it's impossible to make a mistake (unless you're very bad). You either win or you lose depending on you and your opponent's cards.

That annoys a lot of people.

actually theres tons of things you can do wrong/right in zoo like where to place minions, what minions to place(its actually harder to play early game since most other decks have clear cut choices the first few turns, zoo doesnt unless your draw is bad)

its not the hardest deck out there but i think ramp druid is a way easier popular deck.

(oh and before you say i dont play zoo, ive played about 5 zoo games total this season)
Edited by shaunika on 6/17/2014 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 03:45 PMPosted by shaunika
ive played about 5 zoo games total this season

Which is all you need to master it, unless you're very bad.
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 07:48 AMPosted by RolandGilead
06/17/2014 03:45 PMPosted by shaunika
ive played about 5 zoo games total this season

Which is all you need to master it, unless you're very bad.

then play zoo and get legend.
Reply Quote
I love losing to bads who only won because they played the netdeck zoolock.
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 08:10 AMPosted by Squamata

if you're losing to bads its because you're worse and refuse to adapt to counter zoo.
Reply Quote
06/18/2014 08:50 AMPosted by shaunika
06/18/2014 08:10 AMPosted by Squamata

if you're losing to bads its because you're worse and refuse to adapt to counter zoo.

/word
Reply Quote
Either way, my rogue deck squashes zoo (like 90% win rate for me) and does very well against handlock (prob more like 70% win rate for me).

Handlock can lose pretty quickly to early pressure into an early combo. Zoolock just loses to early removal unless they get very lucky with like 2 doomguards and a soulfire or two.
Edited by Protekt1 on 6/18/2014 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/17/2014 09:14 AMPosted by RolandGilead
I think it's because with Zoo it's impossible to make a mistake (unless you're very bad). You either win or you lose depending on you and your opponent's cards.

That annoys a lot of people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]