Avenging Wrath

I have `20 dust from packs and was looking at what to craft.
My pally deck needs removal and wrath seems fun.
Is it worth crafting?'

Also:
When you play holy wrath, do you choose the target before power is determined, or after?
Reply Quote
avenging wrath is great!
Reply Quote
you choose the target then it draws the card

i took it out it was not made for my style lol
Reply Quote
Avenging Wrath is a typical RNG card. While it can be your best friend sometimes, there are situations where you will hate this card. Like 2 minions with 1 health on the board that have to be killed and yet it hits 8 times the face of your opponent.
Reply Quote
Ya'll are confusing me.
Avenging or Holy Wrath?
Reply Quote
Holy is straight up garbage. Avenging is awesome, you want to however hold onto it till you've constructed the board in a manner to which it will do the most damage. It also makes a great nuke the turn after a board wipe.
Reply Quote
A deck needs to be constructed around holy wrath to make it less coincedental and more usefull.

avenging wrath is pretty good, a bit to expensive for my taste though.

BTW neither one of those cards are craftable from 20 dust. 100 for holy and 400 for avenging.
Reply Quote
Avenging wrath is kinda mandatory in my paladin deck, it's done very well for me sometimes... of course, other times as mentioned, it seems to steadfastly refuse to hit the target you want...

I've had it completely miss a 3/5 minion that I needed to do 1 damage to, and dump 6 points into the hero and 2 into a 4 hp minion that was protected by the 3/5 taunter. Sitting there looking at my TSC and going "well, this won't work" after that felt pretty crummy...

Other times it's been a game winner - it's also useful when there's nothing on the board and you want to pound damage - 8 to the face!
Reply Quote
I try to save it for endgame for an equality + nuke combo against a strong minion and then 7 to the face.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]