Build Without Legendaries or Too many Epics?

I'm playing a watcher deck, and I've reached around rank 15. I had some success in the early stages of the game, but I'm feeling the lack of cards like force of nature/savage roar/big game hunter/ancient of lore. And some legendaries as well.

Since it'll take me a lot of time to craft these cards - several months at least - I want to ask the opinion of the druid community on how high up the ladder can I go without these epics and legendaries? It just feels that I'm lacking some crucial tools that will round out my deck.

Also, is there any lower range strategy that I can use to climb higher without too many epics or legendaries? Right now, I have Faceless and one ancient of lore.
Reply Quote
Check this out.

http://www.massan.org/#!druid/c1x9v

Those are Druid decks from Free to Expensive.

Massan is a known and pro player who mains Druid.

Invest in one more Ancient of Lore and one Force of Nature, then you're good to go to climb higher!
Edited by Raycab on 6/14/2014 11:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks! I've started checking out hearthpwn for decks with no legendaries and very few epics. I like what I see!

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks?filter-deck-tag=1&filter-quality-epic-min=2&filter-quality-epic-max=4&filter-quality-legendary-min=0&filter-quality-legendary-max=0&filter-class=4&sort=-rating
Reply Quote
Really, the core of every Druid deck only involves two Epics.

This should be in every Druid deck;

2x Innervate
2x Wrath (80 Dust)
2x Swipe
2x Keeper of the Grove (200 Dust)
2x Druid of the Claw (80 Dust)
2x Ancient of Lore (800 Dust)

This is the base for any type of Druid. If you can gather those cards listed above, and I'm guessing you only need the Lores, then any deck you build with those will be viable.

Anything else added on after deck specific cards - Watchers for Watcher, Teachers for Token, etc - isn't as important as this base. Think of this as Druid stock, and with this stock you can make a variety of very tasty soups.

Aim to get those cards first, once you have them you can create anything you fancy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]